Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Chibichuba 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

MattDude85
    Participant

My ingame name is MattDude85. Today what happened was I acidentally spoke in caps and skills banned me, but I didn’t do it on perpose. What always happens is when I walk I use wasd and sometimes I hit the caps button by accident and I don’t recognize and when I type I don’t look at my computer. I was typing in normal chat and I put in caps without noticing. Please unban me I didn’t do it by perpose. I am very sorry EC community and if I can’t be unbanned at least unban people who use the same ip(Macomatic and Venomtech) because I got ip banned. Please unban me because I didn’t do anything on perpose.

– MattDude85 D:

#30311 Score: 0

MattDude85
    Participant

The reason they use the same ip adress as me is because they are my brothers.(If in-need of proof, you can ask Nhu or xxthelonewolfxx because we told them)

#30314 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Were you temp ban or perm ban?

#30315 Score: 0

MattDude85
    Participant

Today

#30317 Score: 0

MattDude85
    Participant

Opps, i thought u said when… I was perm banned

#30318 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

aren’t you suppose to get warnings for caps?

#30323 Score: 0

Killzone569
    Participant

Wtf unban Matt ur suppose to get Warnings for caps correct me if im wrong

#30324 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I typed in caps and all I got was a warning 1/3. I don’t think skills would ban for that.

#30331 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

u should be unbanned soon another mod might look into this and unban u dont worry skills will be warned or what ever the mod team thinka about from 10salamanders

#30332 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Skills knows what’s he’s doing 10sal, I doubt MattDude85 is telling the whole truth here.
    Also, Possibly it was Macomatic / Venomtech that was IP banned and not him.

#30337 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

There was an issue with our warning system, it penalized you incorrectly. You have been unbanned, but do not spam anymore or there will be further consequences.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!