Ban appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban appeal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Hello!
    You’re all probably wondering why I was banned and the admins are probably going to take this as a source against me. I will just open up and just tell the truth.

IGN: CriptiKGamer10

Reason for the ban: Kill aura. Now I’m just going to be honest here. I was killed by isaalawliet at pvphill prior to the incident and he was using hacks. I got really pissed since he cheated and which resulted In giving him his own medicine and using the hacks back on him. But he was clever and recorded the incident and well here I am now.

Banned by: Doesn’t say.
    Reason for being unbanned: As I said this is a source the admins have against and probably wont unban me for the exposure of their staff. I’m just writing this for that little chance I could be unbanned. I know I’m also in the wrong for using them and In future they wont be used. I hope you guys wont look at this ban appeal in a sense of revenge for the exposure but as any other ban appeal and show you guys are actually proper staff and can do your jobs right.

-Crippy. :)

#136940 Score: 1

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

wow, ur actually gonna waste ur time and make a ban app for this server?

#136941 Score: 2

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Hmmmmmm I think your right.

ahh fuck it

#136945 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’ll unban you, but please make appeals @ mceternalcracked.com next time.

#136947 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

To expand on what Ander said, you will be banned for 3 days. I will be announcing how bans, mutes, warns, kicks, etc. work at mceternalcracked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!