Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

iStyle
    Participant

In-game name (with right caps):StaticX
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.): Hacks
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.): Prison
    Who banned you: jmillz
    Why you should be unbanned: I srsly did no hack ( this is my 2nd appeal) , Like I said I will do my best to take a picutre but I cant , we people are srsly poor , we dont have electronics , we live in a squaters area and we go to school with the allowance of 5 pesos only ? can you Imagine how poor we are ? most kids have like 50-100 and we only have that small amount… we also eat dried fish for breakfast-lunch-dinner… I apologize for any hacks that was detected.. I promise that I wont play minecraft if there are any hacks… Pls I am very loyal to Ec , It is the only server I play… Even if not much are on… I promise I will report and delete hacks immediately if I see one… :) , also regarding about the bypass , First of All I did not bypass… I use the same account and login yesterday and I saw that I wasn’t banned anymore and because of that I asked help from builders like primus and some mods in other servers telling them to ban me cuz my Ban Appeal Isn’t accepted yet…

#129644 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

You won’t be accepted until you show valid proof..

#129671 Score: 0

iStyle
    Participant

But How Can I show proof jmillz ? I dont have any gadget to take a picture of the net cafe…. I am not rich like you people

#129673 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Use your phone, or use someone else is phone.

#129674 Score: 0

iStyle
    Participant

Tav I got no phone and my friends dont have phone ._. bruh I live n the phil… we dont have money to buy gadgets.. our parents salary is enough for our food… electricity and other bills…

#129681 Score: 0

Participant

@iStyle Maybe you can try to use built-in computer webcams to take a picture?

#129685 Score: 0

iStyle
    Participant

There is none TyTaggartDP , Piso net cafe ain’t really a nice place with good pc… the place is like a warzone and nope they just place the pc in there and they dont really care about the safety of the pc or any upgrades

#129696 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

take a screen shot by using net cafe computer then.Thats all i can help,or borrow phone from any of your friend or parents.

#129825 Score: 0

iStyle
    Participant

Like I said I dont have a freaking phone or any other gadgets with camera/video software in it… Also the computer I play in does not have camera built in or any recording software built in…. Just forget about this ban appeal…. There is no way I am gonna get unbanned cuz I *need proof* even do I got no devices to get my proof…..

#129826 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

use someone elses’s phone..

#129827 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Funny how people own a computer in phillipine but not a phone

#129828 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Thinking the same^along with running a business , paying electricity owning cars and have time to spend playing in a net caffe rather than studying, dude you can atleast buy an iphone 1,nokia,samsung or something xD. Also having to pay wifi bills

#129831 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

iStyle said:

we dont have electronics , we live in a squaters area and we go to school with the allowance of 5 pesos only ? can you Imagine how poor we are ? most kids have like 50-100 and we only have that small amount… we also eat dried fish for breakfast-lunch-dinner…

But How Can I show proof jmillz ? I dont have any gadget to take a picture of the net cafe…. I am not rich like you people

Tav I got no phone and my friends dont have phone ._. bruh I live n the phil… we dont have money to buy gadgets.. our parents salary is enough for our food… electricity and other bills…

View post on imgur.com

Lying will NOT get you anywhere. Appeal Denied.
    Also, it will be better if you use your money wisely, like to buy foods or other daily needs, not to play in a net cafe. This is for your own good.

You can re-appeal in 3 months, and make sure to tell us the truth at that time. If you make any more Ban Appeals before 3 months, it will be instantly denied and you will no longer allowed to appeal your ban.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!