Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  JuhJuhDuck 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Wilson22
    Participant

In-game name:Wilson22
    Why you have been banned: Griefing plot
    Where you are banned: prison
    Who banned you:takfujiwara149
    Why you should be unbanned:im sorry about what i say and sorry for breaking a rule and i regret it sorry about my ban appeal because this is my first time i get ban can i have chances and again sorry for breaking rules pls forgive me :)

#129355 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I don’t think there’s a mod with a name takfujiwara149..

#129360 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

This is already your second ban appeal. Stop spamming appeals.

#129394 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

You said you didn’t care and that you are gonna leave the server just yesterday. I don’t even know you and you acted as though i’m you something and commanded me to tell everyone for you. Well, ill be nice and transfer your message for you now. Kinda shows that you don’t really regret if you said u are gonna leave and that you are only “regretting” cause you know you can’t really leave.

#129410 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I don’t see why people say “I’m leaving EC because I got banned,” and then just make a million ban appeals 10 minutes later.

#129416 Score: 0

jackblack71
    Participant

como ago para quitarme el ban
    `

#129447 Score: 0

takfujiwara149
    Participant

There are no Mods called takfujiwara149 LOL i am not a mod im just kindly reporting this to OUR ‘father’
    and plus the way u said it on ur the proofs we have on ur bad doings
    STILL ‘I will get banned then after that get unbanned’ said by u in the screen shots doesnt sound like this is ur first time being banned. and still its only my opinion

#129450 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

wow how takfujiwara149 band you,until now you play ec (prison) so long you don even know who is the moderator and admin in prison and you say you going to leave ec,what for u make another ban appeal again ._..Lastly you told me before that got band in ec its easy just got to make a ban appeal.

#129555 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Another Mod problly have banned you. I will tell you right now. It wasn’t me.

Don’t leave becuase you’ve got banned in Prison, I really hate that and to see that a lot. Just makes everyone or some feel bad.

#129697 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

if i am not mistaken you made the third ban appeal.

#130231 Score: 0

Wilson22
    Participant

Clock CAn u Unband me and be part of prison ???

#130300 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Unbanned. Don’t think you will get unbanned all the time even if it’s your 1st time being banned. Don’t do it again.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  JuhJuhDuck.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!