Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JuhJuhDuck 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Wilson22
    Participant

Wilson22
    Griefing plot
    Prison
    takfujiwara149
    Because: i fix it and its mons ago and ore82883 is okay of that why i should get band permanetaly

#129241 Score: 0

takfujiwara149
    Participant

Bro you Broke a rule and THE FACT that you challenged the Admins saying “its going to ban and i appeal and then unbanned then back to my old life” And the Admins ‘accepted’ the ‘challenge’ you asked for and also its not whether ore says its okay or not A rule made by the Manager is also a rule We players have to Follow ( once again i apologize for being Harst on this comment)
    have a nice day :)

#129253 Score: 0

Participant

Like takfujiwara said, you said: “its going to ban and i appeal and then unbanned then back to my old life”, which shows that you have no wish to want to change for the better.
    Even if this is your first time being banned, I suggest you put in more effort into being more sincere and to show that you really regret breaking the rules.
    I hope you understand what I’m saying, and that you’re really sincere in repenting 😀
    Wish you good luck on your ban appeal(s).

#129254 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

From prior knowledge (in survival), if you say “I will be unbanned” you have a lower chance of being unbanned, for “assuming” that you will be unbanned.

#129259 Score: 0

takfujiwara149
    Participant

Ander did he Really said that in Survival
    i know your a super active Player but did he really say it ?

#129262 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

What..? I said that from PRIOR knowledge, if someone says that, they have a lower chance of being unbanned.

#129343 Score: 0

Wilson22
    Participant

But its my first time in ban doint push me down guys

#130305 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!