Ban appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban appeal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  deasertman 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

FB11GAMER
    Participant

Please I want a enough about another topic want me solve my problem because I want to play with my friends to the EC survival and I always stay outside because I prohibit as good in PvP and nose que of deasertman already I’m getting tired of their stupidity (peron by exprecion) but desert, if I accept it but you would use HACKS 1.8 !!!!! NO USE HACKSSS !!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! :( Is that I make you mad -.-
    Gentlemen especially deasertman moderators give me an explanation of why forbid me entering SURVIVAL !!!!.
    I would normally play like the others and was playing as a moderator but he happened to enter survival ban I do not understand the reason why I do not use HACKS !!!! CURSE> C.
    I need a solution!

#122874 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Stop spamming ban appeals, your other one was just denied yesterday. Spamming the forums will reduce your chances of being unbanned, I highly recommend that you don’t make any more topics until a survival mod tells you that you can.

I also failed to mention, stop disrespecting deasert.

Both of the above things are digging you into a deeper hole.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #122896 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

You were using hacks. Multiple hacks which I saw you using vs other people, and vs me when we were pvping. You were using aimbot, kill aura, and obviously anti-knockback. You can create whatever excuses you want, but you weren’t lagging, your ping was fine, and if you were lagging, you’d be knocked back a while after, but you weren’t.

Until you admit that you were actually hacking, and stop being so rude and disrespectful, maybe you’ll have a chance of getting unbanned.

#122915 Score: 0

FB11GAMER
    Participant

okay, I do not miss him more respect but ask any of my friends and I swear that I do not use hacks, I’m not going to accept that I am not hack it deasertman you upset me wrong.
    I have nothing more to say but I unbanned -.-
    And if I want to try deasertman hacks, if I get unbanned I will make you a PvP notch but block or potion or sword MOD OP, so normal as it should be played! XD

#122916 Score: 0

FB11GAMER
    Participant

If you have been banned, you can apply to be reinstated, but only if this template is used:
    —————————
    In game name (with proper tapas): FB11
    Why it was banned (X rays, spam, etc.) That is prohibited
    Where is forbidden (the cube, survival, etc.): Surpervivencia
    Who will not: Deasertman
    Why you should be unbanned: why not use HACKS
    —————————
    Any ban appeal or do not follow the template or made more than once has a much lower chance of being accepted.
      FB11: This is my first BAN to be good PVP Eternal Cracked 1.8.x

#122917 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I mean, when I saw this post I would have probably unbanned you, you still don’t admit your hacks but whatever, you did a proper ban appeal. BUT THEN OFC U DECIDED TO BYPASS, GJ. DENIED AGAIN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!