Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KARP
    Participant

In-game name: KARP
    Why you have been banned: Abusing of reward
    Where you are banned: Prison
    Who banned you: xZero_Strike
    Why you should be unbanned:I have been banned for unclear reasons, being very fast P10 being that I have free time and play a lot on this server, by having many bloody swords, so I can buy many swords or my friends have given me, I claim the only prize my main account is not reason why not take my range banned or delete my plot, I can request unban me, Thanks, sorry for misspelling, I’m using google translator = D

#122564 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Moderators will NOT punish you without any strong evidences. xZero_Strike has stated that you abused the reward of past events using alts, so don’t lie about it as it will just decrease your chance of getting unbanned. Remember that we have all histories/logs of chats, alternative accounts, and many other stuffs that happen in the server.

#122568 Score: 0

KARP
    Participant

if I have claimed reward in more than one account, sorry for having done so, I will only use one account, mu main account, I think I have already received my punishment, xZero_Strike delete my plot and I fell range, I’ve had my punishment, I propose be unbanned

#122570 Score: 0

KARP
    Participant

xZero_Strike has already deleted my plot and has reduced me to rank A

#122571 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Changed the ban to 1 day since your rank has been resetted. Please be patient and wait it out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!