Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Murilo99
    Participant

In-game name (with right caps): Murilo99 and murilo992010

Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.): Abuse

Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.): Survival

Who banned you: I don’t know who ban me

Why you should be unbanned: Well,i will explain everything perfectly… When I was doing the new survival I had creative in the account murilo992010, but then i buy minecraft premiun, and therefore has ordered the change of account… when survival opened i was moderator in the account Murilo99 and the account murilo992010 i was user normal but i had creative…
    like a fool i preferred not to say anything about that (It was very wrong what I did)… but I did pure idiot noob because I did not want to start again… but for that laziness that had i finished being banned of the survival… I made a mistake and I admit my mistake… Now i look bad at all EC and I apologize to all the moderators and users of survival… my important now not is be unbanned but is apologize to all EC… I thinks that i do not deserve to be unbanned… I know I’m an idiot and I lied for fear… with this I realized that when a person lies not achieve anything with his lie in this case it fell to me… I am very sorry that I did this… I do not want to blame anyone because everyone knows his stuff and everyone has to take care of their actions…

Similarly many thanks to all moderators and people who supported me always… It is a terrific group of moderators and user… It is a very good working group and congratulations to all of…
    I honestly,not take the place in which i was and the people that was… this server was the best that I played and in which I felt more comfortable with the moderators… all moderators and users are fabulous of CE…
    I do not know if this is my last post in the EC Survival or no… This group, for me it was like a family that I haven’t now…

I leave here and and I apologize especially to ZeeKingEpic… :(

#121988 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

If you didn’t want to be unbanned, you could have just done the apology.

Aside from that, I’m glad you admitted. If you were still op, you didn’t have to be afraid to tell an Admin+ to deop you, they would have been more than glad to help you out :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #121990 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

Thanks ander!, if I want to be readmitted It was to say that I mind being forgiven and i don’t have op, i have creative nothing more :)

#121991 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

I’m interested to return to the mod team but I think I do not deserve… I’ll let a mod decides!

honestly this didn’t my review to do what I did

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Murilo99.
    #121993 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I highly doubt you’ll be a mod again any time soon. (If you are ever a mod again, it will probably be in a really long time). I’m not making a decision and acting like an Admin, I’m just saying based off of what has happened with these kind of cases before.

#122010 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Serves you right!!
    Jk
    Good luck!

#122012 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Well we did not expect that from a moderator.I was once in creative mode in factions server but i did not hide it and the mods gave me my SV mode back..
    It will be hard to trust you again as a moderator,atleast for now.
    About the unban thingy,i think you should be unbanned but all ur items and cash must be set to 0

#122806 Score: 0

takfujiwara149
    Participant

You to be an honest person and also admitted your mistakes about the things you have done …….. i sincerely hope that when you be a MOD again you will not do it again and me and a buddy of mine hope you get unbanned :)

#131736 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

BUMP

Already is gone too long without the EC Survival :( , I can not stand this… I’ve learned my lesson and I am sincerely very sorry… Please a one mod can answer this topic please!

#132115 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Appeal Denied.

We believe in second chances, however, you recklessly used your permissions and lied/covered it up. Your account also leads to many previously banned users, and you bypassed twice.

Try again on February 12th, 2016. Good luck then.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!