Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  xZero_Strike 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Double5Digit
    Participant

In Game Name: Double2Digit
    Banned by : _jjpirate_
    Server banned from : EC prison
    Why should i be Unbanned : The Reason i got banned for is for Abusing a Bug or a Glitch in Prison and I’d to be unbanned for this is not my Doings i have already told _jjpirate_ what actually happened and i wasn’t even clear about what ‘I’ have done and so i asked _jjpirate_ to explain to me what actually happened AND please i really love EC and i would take the punishment of a Rank and Money reset do if that what it takes and i would like to have some of my alternate accounts remove for i dont want to be responsible of multiple accounts and if anyone logs on to it i dont want to be the one to blame for AGAIN Thank you very much………..

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Double5Digit.
    #120566 Score: 0

xxxbrezyXXXx
    Participant

it is good that ur willing to take punishment just to get unban hope u get unban soon 😀

#120573 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Is he saying he DIDNT do it? cuz if he didn’t and has proof then he dosent need to get rid of all his shiz …. why would you get of all your shiz -_-

#120574 Score: 0

NicoSniper55
    Participant

hi :DD

#120575 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Don’t make a pointless reply on this topic Nico.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Stupid autocorrect, where does it live.. I will kill it
    #120581 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hope you get unbanned nice to see people willing to take their Punishments as all should. :)

Have a very nice Day. :)

#120600 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

It is a good for u that ur willing to accept ur punishment , Don’t worry I know the feeling of being hacked and an admin or a Mod doesn’t believe you Hope you get unbanned Double :)

#120601 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

Vote up
    Hope u get unbanned soon double 😛

#120612 Score: 0

Double5Digit
    Participant

And i know that i have done one thing wrong that is not being responsible for my alternate accounts…… but clock or admins who are reading this another chance is a all i am asking for….

#120614 Score: 0

Foxy420
    Participant

Vote up
    It is good that you are willing to accept a punishment other than ban
    Hope you get unbanned ma double 😀

#120616 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Members aren’t supposed to vote for a guy to get unbanned.

#120625 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

There’s no such thing as “voting” on ban appeals. Showing support is fine, but members really have no authority on whether someone is unbanned or not, only GuardianMods+ can make the decision.

#121159 Score: 0

Anonymous

I think I should bump this…

#122347 Score: 0

EfeDikmen
    Participant

Hacker said the ban unfairly I ate but I’m not a hacker was nohackhus me nobe2 also ban ban ban ACN Please :( I am not hacker

#122497 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Hope you get unbanned!
    Edit: Its his first time being banned so he should get another chance

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Mr_Tito361.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!