Ban appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban appeal

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BananaKing105 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cokaka158
    Participant

Ingame Name: Lalala159
    When were you banned: 24/04/2015
    Why were you banned: Kill aura
    Who banned you: I dont Know
    Why do you think you should be unbanned:Because I wanna Up Rank play with my friends help the rank A Speak with other player Is so funny prision Because You need win Money to Up to other rank And have pvp i like always pvp in prision and My friends of survival play more in prision and Me dont need this ban because my bother use all time my account when me sleeping and I Dont Know Change a password Please unbanned me

#104608 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Just bump your last topic if it has not been seen yet. Not to make a new one.

#104610 Score: 0

ryu_gasam
    Participant

please can disban me my name is ryu_blade thanks

#104619 Score: 0

cokaka158
    Participant

Tavon sorry but Breezay Said me that do a new

#104651 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Lalala bree and i banned you. You used a hacked client and i had HARD evidence because i recorded it.
    Ryu make a ban appeal at mg not ask mods to unban you here.
    ALSO do not ask me to show evidence as members need not to know I asked leo and mist to come to spawn and we confirmed you were hackingas when i got close you started hitting not only me but whoever that got close. Also you had a hacked client and for some reason my tempban didn’t work when i typed it correctly so explain why?

-Prison Mod Ender243

#104731 Score: 0

cokaka158
    Participant

Its no me use the hack my brother know my password and i Dont Know who changes password and when I sleeping my brother use my account With hack but i dont have hack in my laptop my brother all time use hack in a server because he dont play in eternalcracked because he have ban in survival prision and he dont like play creative and Minigames

#104732 Score: 0

cokaka158
    Participant

PLS

#104733 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Will be unbanned, change your password and dont let it happen again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!