Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  CreepyFireX 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Scruff
    Participant

Hi.. Its me scruffy.Its been a long time since i’ve been banned so i wanna be unbanned.

This is why i got banned :One guy  from school was hacking and taking money from donor , mods … I didnt know about that so one day skater asked me if he can join narnia. I said : Yeah sure.

And then he wanted to buy my house for 1.5mil $ and i gave him my house , then he gave me 3mil dollars more  and then i had about 5mil so mods were asking me : Hey scruffy where did you get all that money? I said that skater gave them to me. So the other day when i went to school the guy who was hacking(Simon) told me that he was on skater’s account and that he gave me the money and I told him that i will give them back because I dont want to get banned . He said : Ok. Then when I came home I was alredy banned.By the way i dont have any contact with that guy anymore.So pls unbann me! :)

Scruffy

#12570 Score: 0

harry28000
    Participant

vote up.

harry28000

#12571 Score: 0

Omglolz123
    Participant

Gamzee: DuDe, tHiS mOtHeRfUcKiNg gUy iS dEpReSsEd sInCe hE hAsNt bEen oN.

Shut up Gamzee.

Anyway, I think it’s long enough that he hasn’t been on, so…

Vote up.

-Omg.

#12572 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

I Think That He should Be Allowed on the server just on stricter rules. Vote up

#12643 Score: 0

ShadowSlayerTom
    Participant

I posted the vote up on the wrong one ._.
    So vote up.

#13141 Score: 0

CreepyFireX
    Participant

I had enough unban scruffy i know scruffy he would never do anything wrong unban him now he was unfairly banned and now hes depressed CUZ HE LOST ALL THE STUFF HES BEEN WORKING SO HARD FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote Up X9999999999999999999999999

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!