ban-appeal…

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal ban-appeal…

This topic contains 34 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

You removed them of course.

#89148 Score: 0

Could I get unbanned please

:(

#89153 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Vote Down on Unban. Vote up on extending Ban.

Extremely unwilling to admit despite all the proofs. Saying that syth Photoshopped evidence when he reported it. Removed Video after it was used against him. Claiming that he will re-upload it (High Possibility of Attempt to Edit Video).

#89154 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

While your walking and u press Ctrl you auto sprint xD thats my sprint toggle :3

#89156 Score: 0
    #89157 Score: 0

Video:

#89159 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

^ Do note that this video is video edited. Hack scenes was removed. He took down his previous video that contained the hacks and removed the parts that contained it before reuploading. With his attitude, it is highly possible that he will continue using his hacks but video edit before he uploads them.

#89160 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Why’d you have to re-upload it, and why’s it shorter?
    Why not just remove the minimap, armour HUD and the auto-sprinting mods entirely when you’re on EC…
    Also, why try and fake/lie about it, admitting to using them could possibly get you unbanned quicker.

#89430 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Vote Down.
    I know he is a hacker.

#89633 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

Vote Up.

Cause he dont use hacks and is the first ban in Faction Server.

@00100101 Use mods is not hacking, watch him videos on youtube.com/xLautaksPvPx and tell me what hacks you watch in the videos.

-Jelly.

#89638 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Those hacks are sprint mods + minimap. Ur video doesnt mean anything.

#89639 Score: 0

Tako Video 100% Edit

#89640 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

@Takoballball

The Sprinting Mod is not a hack, is a better way to run and not have to use the key to run. And the minimap it does not hurt them, he was just a mistake that he made, he does not use any kind of hacks he only uses the map to other servers, not this server.

-Jelly.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  jellytimemt.
    #89643 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

I’m with tako here. People have said again and again that sprint mods are not allowed along with Minimap which were both shown in the video that has been removed. Along with denying everything even though multiple people had seen the proof?
    I thought better of you Lautaks…I really did…

#89649 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Advantaging mods aren’t allowed on EC including MiniMap/Waypoints. and we already know that you use it. you accidentally aught yourself while you were trying to caught a lurer. I know you’d edit the video but we’ve already seen it so there’s no point to edited it bruh, Vote down.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘ban-appeal…’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!