Ban appeal :/

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban appeal :/

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

In-game name: amauri21

why you have been banned: fly hacks

Where you have been banned: prison

Who banned you: NoiseEBay (he thinks)

Why should we unbanned you: Because he dont uses hack it is only a bug that happens, i have seen a lot of people flyng but its only a bug, once someone told me i was flyng but i wasnt, it was normal on my screen, and he said he recorded 2! so maybe if he still has the vid he can proove it

Sorry for making his ban appeal but he says hes computer blocked this page (i dont know why)

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  igra2002.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  igra2002.
    #79996 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

This was a nice thing to do for a friend, thank you! 😀 And if this is his first ban he will probably be unbanned.

#80004 Score: 0

WTFBROOO
    Participant

Eh you have been banned before if im not mistaken so VERY small chance of being unbanned

#80008 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

well you don’t need to make his ban appeal for him he got ban let him do it on his own

#80013 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Usually when someone makes a ban appeal for another person is because they can’t do it. Or is that not the case?

#80021 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

If a person is 3 or more blocks higher in the air (constantly), then they’re most likely using hacks. 3 blocks or higher, and they’re away from any nearby structure, then that’s obvious. Lag can make you seem one or two blocks higher in the air. Maybe even three if you are standing on a slab.

#80032 Score: 0

DatBacca_07
    Participant

Actually i know him and i know he does not hack and most importantly He can’t speak english and thats why many, MANY spanish players don’t do ban appeals their afraid it will be denied because of language. Sincerily i think Mods who speak english/spanish should be in charge of the site :)

#80130 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Uhm i honestly think he doesnt hack plus he doesnt speak good enlgish.. Its lag ive seen many people lag like really look like flying but there not flying .. I think its lag .. Hes a good player. P.s in prison ive seen people 3 block higher but its just lag you cant fly in prison.

#117835 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!