Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JimKzZ1 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

In-game name (with right caps): CoachRed and DisLikeKing
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.): Grief and then for by-pass
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.): Survival
    Who banned you: I don’t know sorry
    Why you should be unbanned: Hello , yesterday me and my friends got banned for griefing for a day and then because we joined with other accounts we got banned for by-passing perma…..First of all i want to ask sorry to the guy who we griefed, i want to say sorry to him for all the damage that we made to him … We shouldn’t do it…we shoulnd’t make fun by this way , that was mistake from us and also we didn’t get our responsibilities and joined with 2nd account…..We joined EC after years…To explain you how many years…When we were playing EC “Bongo” Was guardian mod…We are old players me and my friends and yesterday we screw up ….From my side i want to say sorry to the guy who we griefed because he was spending hours on his project and he ruined his job in some minutes….We made a big mistake and we want to apologize for it and we would like to have a second chance …And i can promise to you ….That it won’t happen again….We made fun with the wrong way and we regreted that…..And again….Sorry to the guy if we have the chance to play again i would like to help him to restore the damage which we made to him and help him ingame with whatever he needs just to pay-back the stuff we have done to him with our grief….Also for the bypassing …We are stupids and chickens. We should stay and take our responsibilities and we didn’t do that …We thought that we can get away…NO …We screw up but we sorry for our behavior …We like EC and if is possible we would like to have a second chance….We are sorry for our behavior again and again …For the grief and the stupid move that we made and got bypassing …My friends also will create ban appeals …So have fun ingame even if we play …even if we don’t….Sorry again !

#136635 Score: 0

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

CoachRef*

#136637 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Your ban has now set to 3 days temp ban, 3 weeks griefer tag and also -15k balance.

If you repeat this mistake again, you will not be unbanned or have any chances of ban appeals.

#136638 Score: 0

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

Thank you a lot….so i will be able to join the server at 6/1/2017 ?

#136639 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Yep

#136640 Score: 0

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

Well i would like a lot to play right now but :/ okay ….Ehmm also it still says perma not 3 days

#136641 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

what name are u trying to log in from?

#136642 Score: 0

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

I wanted to see if i could log in…I tried both …CoachRed and DisLikeKing
    i didn’t do it for any bad reason…. Sorry if i did wrong
    it says banned when joining the server

#136643 Score: 0

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

Im perma banned for bypass it says i cannot log in…Shouldn’t it say 3 days ?

#136644 Score: 0

Zetechoom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #136645 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Okay so…. Good god.

You were banned for 3days right? Okay and you went on another Account because you didn’t want to take time off of Minecraft…. Understandable… Kids these days love Minecraft. So you took it upon yourself to go on an Alt Account and play from their…. So what I’m thinking is that someone from the Staffing Team re-banned you again, for bypassing.

#136646 Score: 0

Zetechoom
    Participant
    #136648 Score: 0

Zetechoom
    Participant
    #136651 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

^that moment only born has keymaster to fix that….

#136654 Score: 0

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

No , i got banned before 2 days…yesterday i just went to see for how long is the ban i didn’t join to play

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!