Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hablaman1 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LosNachosPT
    Blocked

In-game name:LosNachosPT
    Why you have been banned:hacking
    Where you are banned:survival
    Who banned you:vsub391
    Why you should be unbanned:Please i realy realy promisse that i wont hack again.Just 1 more chance pleaze!

#65230 Score: 0

Husky
    Participant

Two times hack. oh damn. ):

#65231 Score: 0

bleh
    Participant

Dont spam the forums with ban appeals. Your first one was denied already, simply because you were caught hacking and as soon as you were unbanned you hacked again. You obviously didnt learn your lesson the first time, so how can we trust that you wouldnt hack this time?

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by  bleh. Reason: made a boo boo
    #65234 Score: 0

LosNachosPT
    Blocked

PLEASE! I PROMISSE YOU CAN WATCH ME 24 hours per day I WONT HACK AGAIN!

#65236 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

no mrjohnycosta, no this is not approved
    losnachospt, you do not spam the forums with ban appeals, it just make your chance of being unbanned even smaller than it already is for one xraying and then hacking. you were given a chance already but did not appreciate it so just let the higher ranked mods deal with this and think about whether you should be unbanned or not but now your chances have been made very slim

#65238 Score: 0

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

Your last one got denied under 12 hours ago. Don’t spam forum with these. Denied again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!