Back to the same topic. (Report/bug)

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Back to the same topic. (Report/bug)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Okay, You have proof of Tito And I saying that. Now where is the proof of me actually trading it?, I may have mentioned it. But I never did that. Therefore You can’t ban me for mentioning a bug which was never confirmed.. So… I’m banned. I never told you guys about that exploit, Now this is what I want, We are the same. Aren’t we? You are a, Let’s say Higher rank than me, But in reality, we are the same. So whenever I see one of you Headmods abusing or so, You ask for proof, Where I am Never usually recording my entire 24/7 Gameplay, Now I’m pretty sure what we’d all want Is proof from you of Me or Tito Actually Abusing the glitch.

#99438 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Look closely at the conversation, and look at the amount you have mentioned, they are barely different. And if you still deny the fact that you exploited the bug, then you can go ahead re-think why you did not report the bug immediately, and ironically, forcefully ask Wither to put back the #Exploit#.

No, I deny the fact that I’m a higher rank than you, it’s basically you’re a citizen, and I’m a cop, and Wither caught you red-handed, without yourself knowing it.

I might not be able to ban you for a bug you mentioned, but I can ban you for mentioning it without the knowledge of the mods, in this case, you broke a rule that states to immediately report any bug you found.

I think the proof we gave is enough. We do not require you trading it, but we require you discussing it and attempting it.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Aidan Nye.
    #99439 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

@DuhMajesticMist I’m going tell you something. You lied to a mod for refunding you. Max got proof of you #insert exploit here# and now you’re banned. Stop making these topics and just go make a ban appeal.

If you keep making these topics, it’s not use as you are already banned and it will be considered as ‘spam’.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Beast.
    #99441 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You really just reported yourself in this. :-
    Also agree with them^^

#99445 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Okay, #Insert Exploit here#, Proof of that?, Also I never tell a mod a bug when I’m not sure about it. So i prefer testing it then reporting so i wouldn’t waste their time, In this case Tito took it as a Win, I was still going to report. Yet Mods won’t be calm and Assumed That I was going to abuse the Bug. If so, You should have put the #Insert how to Exploit here#, Seen me do it, And if I didn’t report, Then there’s the BAN! But you guys “Assume” That’s the issue.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  DuhMajesticMist.
    #99447 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Funny, we said if you found a bug, report immediately. Strictly immediately. There’s no time or excuse to tell your friends: ‘let’s rename some tripwires’, but just tell it, even if you’re not sure of it. Right now you are blaming Tito for your punishment, apparently, you told him. Rules are specified: “Report Immediately”, but you managed to tell your Faction. You tell me, how ironic is it?

#99448 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Hmm,
    1) No mod was online Unless in /v, Yet Wither was busy on stuff i guess.
    2) I am not blaming Tito for this, We are both in this.
    3) Let us also catch some bugs.. It’s fun for us too.
    4) There is NO EXACT PROOF OF TITO AND I ABUSUNG THE GLITCH. WE NEVER EVER EVEN GOT TO THE #Exploit#!!

#99449 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Mist, using caps wont make anything better.

Like Max, said like two times before always report don’t matter if you do waste there time it don’t matter. You always have to report even if your not sure of something. Don’t go tell your friends ” Oh hey guys i found this bug you want to do it too :D? ” No.

You go login the forums, like such.
    You go to the Faction topics,
    You go and make an Topic, saying you found this bug and etc.
    If a mod is online he / she can take care of the prob / bug.
    Now was that so hard to do such things as these? No.
    Hope this help you becuase it sure did help me months ago. <3 😉

#99450 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

A few days ago someone asked wither if #insert exploit here# would work he said yes and didn’t say it’s not allowed I thought it was allowed btw I haven’t done this and aren’t planning on doing it kinda knew it was wrong also max is talking about a hack or glitch punishable ?

#99451 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

“WE NEVER EVER EVEN GOT TO THE #Exploit#” Seems like you intended to use it to me
    “Let us also catch some bugs.. It’s fun for us too.” So we let you off for this one and you’ll go find more to use o.O
    Not once have you said we wernt going to do it just that there’s no proof

Appeal Denied you have no proof of your innocence.
    Head Moderator Gra

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Back to the same topic. (Report/bug)’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!