Awkward memories?

Home Forums Global General Discussion Awkward memories?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

So uh, was searching through the old text files on my hard drive to find something, and I sure found ‘something’ alright…
    So, some back story incase anyone didn’t know; Myself and ZeeKingEpic had plans to continue the EC Podcast (Nhu, Allbaseball77, and Garnachos), and at the time we were both pretty excited for it. However, after the first episode, and I mean no offense to Epic at all, but I’d lost the desire to want to work on the podcast; It felt wrong, it sounded weird, and didn’t seem to go as we’d planned.
    Now, if you want to re-live relatively old memories, I managed to find the link to a certain YouTube channel.
    I leave you with this, so have fun just don’t expect too much.

#134530 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I like how everyone was talking about plug.dj and how it would be super cool to have an eternalcraft plug.dj, but after 2 weeks, there was like that one guy left that played bad music 24/7 instead of having like the entire server competing to play music.

#134534 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Leaves from the wind
    Flitting it seems
    Turning on the breeze
    Landing in the stream

Little soldier boy
    Marching so far
    Brave soldier boy
    Is marching far

#134544 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

No man, Plug Dj was bae, about 7 people were regularly on it when i was there

#134547 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Jwidja that song!!! Such sad :,(
    but your lyrics are different

#134549 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

My best awkward memory was meeting you 😛

No, I’m kidding

Probably when Rogue made an alt to test me for mod, and I was like “Wtf why does this guy need to know EVERY last thing XD”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!