Awesome Suggestions :)

Home Forums Prison Feedback Awesome Suggestions :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ali 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

FEW SUGGESTIONS, HERE WE GO!

Your In-Game Name : BAD75

Suggestion No. 1 – More Events Please (I’ll Post Another Topic On Some Event Maps)
    Come on guys, only 6 events? Pvp, Trivia, Dodgeball,Rush,Dropper and Speedrun? Let’s add 2 more shall we, I’ll add two more alright, and they’re really fun :)

Suggestion No.2 – A Very Small Suggestion About /warp food
    People have been complaining of how there are grasses that blocks their attack onto the mobs, please remove the grasses (This Happens To Me All The Time)

Suggestion No.3 – Trivia’s Getting A Bit Boring Isn’t It ?
    Let’s Add Some More Features! Why Not Add 2 Trivia Events, 1 For True And False And 1 For Multiple Questions, (/warp trivia tnf) for True And False and (/warp trivia mq) for Multiple Questions, so this works with a question, as the broadcast says his or her question (Example : 12 x 12) And There Will Be A, B, C, D in front of us, with signs on top of them, if we go to the wrong way, dead, if we go to the right way, teleported to (/warp trivia mq) for 2nd question

Suggestion No. 4 – More Ore Parties Please? People Are Getting Poor Over Here

A suggestion for Ore Party to be like maybe every 10 or 20 days, because 28 is too little (That’s What He Said)

Suggestion No.5 – Oreparty Again?
    A small suggestion for a command to check the ore parties
    Example : /oreparty timings or put a timing in spawn that shows the timings of ore parties, like the timings that shows when mines in ranks reset

Suggestion No.6 – Add More Ranks? People Are Sick Of Being In Free+ (That’s What He Said)

Come on guys, let’s call it hardcore ranks, after Free+ do /rankup to rank up to Rank A++ in chat or A Hardcore, and price? *Dum Tum Dum* add the price of the prestige and the normal ranks combined, so it’s 50k to rank up to B++ or B Hardcore and so on :)

Suggestion No.7 – Maybe Add Practice For Speedrun / Rush ?
    Let the people who needs practice (like me) to warp for us to practice parkour! Example : /warp speedrunpractice or /warp rushpractice :)

Suggestion No.8 – Maybe Add Some Votes?
    Let’s create votes guys, do /vote (vote) to make one! Example : /vote should we do trivia or dodgeball? or someting like that, but give the ability for TrialMod+ to delete votes by doing /delete vote BAD75 or something, and each person gets to vote once, (to not spam)

Suggestion No.9 – THIS IS THE BEST SUGGESTION I’VE GOT (AND IS THE LONGEST FROM THE OTHERS)
    Challenges maybe? let’s make a suggestion for anyone to do /challenge ! Example : /challenge first person to get their bm expired gets 10k maybe? And yes, this involves money. and by doing this u lose that stuff u wanna give immediately after u place that comment, it can also involve with blocks or anything like that, and what if people donut (do not) wanna accept the challenge can do /challenge (player name) deny, and we should accept it first by doing /challenge (player name) accept, fun right? it’s not over yet, this can be for pvp too, or events, I know I know, people who win events win rewards from trialmod+ too, but still lets maybe do /challenge winner of trivia gets 10 diamond blocks extra maybe? but without names, and yes, it’s not over, we can also force people for challenges, not with chat but with commands, by doing /challengelock first person to get 32 sand and go to my plot gets 64 diamonds maybe? and yes, who doesn’t want rewards? (well not me) but the one who doesn’t win, loses 10k, only 10k, but if the person doesn’t have 10k, the person does not need to pay anything, because let’s give some mercy guys, and yes, the fun part comes for those fast typers, those who doesn’t want to do it, is lazy or doesn’t want to lose money can do /challengelock deny (playername) to deny the challenge, and only 1 person gets to do this, sooo, sorry for the slow typers :)

Suggestion No.10 – Suggestion For Those Trollers :)
    Let’s give a command for anyone to see any other people’s bm expiry date, maybe not everyone’s but only the one who has the least amount of time, so that the trollers can rent it, and yes, the command? /warp bm , why warp bm? let’s make it easier for the mods to only put a block and a sign for the one who has least amount of time in renting their bm, like the way they put the timings of mine timings in /warp spawn

I HOPE MY SUGGESTIONS ARE FULFILLED GRANTED DONE!

LIKE MY SUGGESTIONS? COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  BAD75.
    #111550 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

A small suggestion for a command to check the ore parties
    Example : /oreparty timings or put a timing in spawn that shows the timings of ore parties, like the timings that shows when mines in ranks reset

They changed their prison plugin, You can do /mine time Oreparty(or whatever its called) or /mine info Oreparty(Or whatever its called)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!