Australia or Roselake?

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Australia or Roselake?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Meow! Okay, so recently I’ve had two open invitations to a town, those being Australia and Roselake. I would like to join either one, but I wanna know which one is better in your opinion, since I’ve never joined either one. I’ve heard good things about both towns 😛

Note: I’m still technically owner of Washington, but Tony will run it for me, he’s a true patriot of my town.

Also a note: I’m basically “breaking away” from survival, for my own personal problems with it. I’ll just put it this way: Nothing ever gets done on survival, not saying anything more about it. There still might be days where I’m online for 5 hours like before, but those will be occasion. (Note my mod app is still on until a verdict is reached.)

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #100769 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Australia is the best

#100770 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Australia ofc 😛 Check out my reply on tav’s topic: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/can-i-join-a-towny/#post-98761

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#100775 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

I would choose Roselake in my own oppinion considering that my buds are in that town (Bree and millz) but that’s my oppinion based on those two towns although Australia has been running for a very long time

#100785 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Australia FTW

#100789 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Dayum.. Do I wanna be in a modern environment or a really wealthy town O.O

#100793 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

Im opening up a whole new spawn area very soon in Australia, will be a lot nicer then the current one.

#100797 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yea, I kinda wanna be in a big community of classic members, bree’s town is kinda like a small private town for all her friends, so yeah xD

Leaning towards: Australia, as of now.

The thing is, I was looking for someone to take over my town for ages, but nobody could be trusted to not ruin it. Finally, I narrowed it down to Ethanowens and Tony412, and Tony is a bit more active, however I still didn’t give it to either one, I set tony as mayor and ethan as the actual co-mayor

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #100813 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Lol someone tell me who’s better xD

#100815 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Australia , becuase that is like the best towny in Sv, ever!
    But one thing.
    The owner of that towny, is inactive. So you wont see him very much.
    But evenything else? Nah it’s a very cool towny. I would start playing Sv more again. But i’m geting very busy with Prison, Mg, and Faction so yeah. 😛

#100849 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Thanks tavon, due to the feedback, I’ll join Australia. Good luck to tony with running my town.

Decision: Australia, please close this topic now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Australia or Roselake?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!