apply for being a moderator

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion apply for being a moderator

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Just_killhim 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

harlem-shake
    Participant

hey everyone ive been wanting to be a modearator for a long time some of you will not recognize me but i was demon715 on the serever im online everyday for like 5hours or more i like helping ppl like alot and ban ppl who do wrong stuff such as luring griefing and bad language ik its too much to ask but can you please vote for me to become a moderator thank you…

#17957 Score: 0

MeetTheVoid
    Participant

Follow the template here.

#17958 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

1. Follow the template MeetTheVoid Provided

2. From what i know of you, You have not been on the server for over 1 month which is required of a wanna-be Moderator

Hope I helped

-Pigs

#17964 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Not to be rude, but, even though I have seen you on the server quite a bit, whenever I see you on, I don’t actually see you asking or trying to help anyone, also, you do need to follow the template that was kindly provided.

#18218 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

You wern’t supposed to post here. Post it at the Mod application section that was kindly provided. Cheers, Dan

#117376 Score: 0

Just_killhim
    Participant

I want to become a moderator because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on Eternalcraft’s minecraft server. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
    I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i spend alot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.​
    I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!