Apply For Admin (This Is Inportant)

Home Forums Creative Report a plot Apply For Admin (This Is Inportant)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Zupers 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

MohammedPlaysMC
    Participant

I Have See Lots Of Bad Plots And People Using Hacks And No Admins Are Never On So I Am Applying To Be Admin As I Can Help With These Problems My Account Has Never Been Banned It Is MohammedPlaysMC It Used To Be Mohammed2998 But i Changed It Cuz It Was Rubbish And Now Im Staying With MohammedPlaysMC So I See Lots Of People Doing Norty Things And Stuff They Need To Be Banned I Can Keep Watch at 5 till about 12 on school days and weekends this is really the only reson i want to be admin thank you for taking ur time to lission to me i may have wrote this in the wrong place im sorry but lets vote up like i do all the time i get all my freinds to join as well so please can i be an admin or a semi-admin

Yours Faithfully Mohammed (Sorry For The Speeling Mistakes Im Writeing Fast) Reply Soon

#25189 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

First of all, there is no admins, only mods. And 2, follow the template! The template can be found here:
    Wait, no, scratch that, read this:
    http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/archives/25167

In a nutshell, it says that EC is not gonna consider anymore mod applications. Ahh… damn it. I ain’t gonna become a mod again. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Still, why am I dwelling on this? I was demoted April 20th… (facepalm) Wait, I forgot, this ain’t skype. Okay, I’ll stop blabbering.

#25195 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

You can’t even apply for moderator now, its only for moderator’s and staff around that feel you will become a good addition to the team from now on.

On top of that Borncorp is really a busy person, he has his personal life to deal with and also he’s using his spare time to fix up the server internally. Its not a one man job when it comes to running a public server. Thats why moderators have been assigned to help him because Borncorp trusts them. Your job as a player is if you see people do bad things is to screenshot and report it to the forums so you can lend the moderators a hand. Don’t just say they aren’t online ever. Born’s probably always watching, I see him do a lot of stuff for the server!

#25197 Score: 0

Omega

MohammedPlaysMC, the above are right. There will be no more mod applications accepted. However, that is not to say that there will be no more mods. The moderator team will watch out for people who would make good mods, and they will be discussed by the mod crew. Just play much, be a good player, help others out, and you will fall on the mod’s spotlight! However, no more mod apps please.

#25213 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

1. No more Mod Apps
    2. There is no Admin
    3. We never think you should be HeadMod (Admin), too less experience, you should apply for expertmod, then work your way up the guardian, then headmod.
    4. And you posted the WRONG place
    If mod apps were still allowed i would say VOTE DOWN

• This reply was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by  dantheracer.
    #25215 Score: 0

doom_w0lf
    Participant

Typing Like This Really Doesn’t Help its Just Annoying

#25277 Score: 0

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

Thanks for your interest, but we are no longer accepting Mod Apps.

Topic Closed.

-Zupers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Apply For Admin (This Is Inportant)’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!