Apply

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Apply

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

IGN:anand i’m 13 years old. I started minecraft game 5 years ago.2 years later i was finding a server thats really cool.My first joined server is Eternal cracked.i thought this is really cool server.i dont know why am i saying this server always cool.and i hoped this server will more awesome for future.One day i joined prison it was nice.cool server,friendly players.So i decided to finish the prison. i’m still going on prison.but actually.when started i didnt want to become a mod.So i chose prison over and over again.On future i join other server as well.I joined other servers little bit.not only prison all other servers are fun and awesome too.i always joins eternalcracked on my holidays.but sometimes i became a busy so i cant join. always i became too busy for study so i can’t play eternal cracked.when i joined one day eternalcracked has been so awesome. .I was always want to become a good player.i never muted.kicked.banned.why i want become a mod? well i want to help the server for the future.reporting hackers (well i’m not a hacker) helping other people.There is no matter how much people are admin.op.mod i want to help all those people.if you’re going to vote down you can say me you suck bad player.if you’re voting up you can say me good player and awesome player.P.S well sorry for the bad english.I live in Mongolia,Ulaanbaatar.And sorry if wasted your time for other people.

#92507 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Vote Down.

-Too many fullstops. i can probably understand if you typed it with your phone cause i’m bad at typing with my phone as well.
    -If u said that you have been on the server since EC began, i should have seen you unless you played only in creative/minigames.
    – The beginning of your mod app seems like an extract from your bibliography about minecraft.
    – New to forums as you only have 2 posts and its a duplicate.

But you seem to be a nice and polite player 😀

#92533 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

Vote Middle down

#92536 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote down
    – It really sounded like you was tellin a story then talking about your mod app. – also you didn’t tell us how long you be online a day.
    -Inactive on the forms
    -New to the forums. Fast tip try not and make an mod app if your new to the forums.
    -Inactive in game. I been here a long time now and I know that your inactive in game because I be here for like 20hours an day playin non stop.
    -bad English
    One more thing you made two mod apps you can NOT! make two of the same mod apps

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  2Federal.
    #92541 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ yep, no double mod apps, dat’s BAD.

#94839 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Denied
    No template, Mod app inactive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Apply’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!