Apply

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Apply

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

IGN:anand I sr=tarted minecraft game 5 years ago.2 years later i wasfinding a server thats really cool.My first joined server is Eternal cracked.i thought this is really cool server.i dont know why am i saying this server always cool.and i hoped this server will more awesome for future.One day i joined prison it was cool.awesome server,friendly players.So i decided to finish the prison i’m still going on prison.but actually.when started i didnt want to become a mod.t.So i chose prison over and over again.On future i oin other server as well.I joined other servers little bit.not only prison all other servers are fun and awesome too.i always join eternalcracked on my holidays.but sometimes i became a busy so i cant join.sometimes i became too busy for study so i cant play eternal cracked.when i joined one day eternalcracked has been so awesome. why i want to become a mod in prison:well i want to help the server for the future.reporting hackers (well im not a hacker) helping other people.There is no matter how much people are admin.op.mod i want to help all those people.if you people

#92520 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

Hello Anand, honestly I never saw you online even once during the winter holidays, since I was extremely active during that period, I can confirm it, and hopefully Own7ge can too.

As for your application, it is very badly written, is lacking many content points and is in need of dire revision. Your only reasons for applying were:
    1) You love the server (Don’t we all?)
    2) You will report hackers
    Just about anyone can report hackers via skype/mails/forums etc…
    Not only that, you have included unnecessary points. There is a proper layout to follow, browse through the forums, you will find it pinned to the top.
    Simply put, this mod application is unprofessional and doesn’t contain application required information. I advise you to revise your application and improve further on your objectives to stand a better chance next time. Be more active in the forums.

VOTE DOWN

~15spike

#92527 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Vote down

Too lazy to make a grocery list, refer to @15spike ‘s post above.

#92539 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ What he said!!! I never see you, and FYI: minecraft hasn’t existed for 5 years, and I know you haven’t been here 2 years, lying in your mod application, that indicates immaturity, lying to attempt to boost your chances.. No..

#94840 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Denied
    No template, Mod App Inactive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Apply’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!