Apologies…

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Apologies…

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Mubar_ak47 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Dear EternalCraft.
    I Would like to Apologize about all what i did, To every Member, Moderator and Admin in EternalCraft.i Thought about it and felt like a Bad person. I will List the names of All the people who i have Offended, and the Apology.

1. WitherPlayMc
    WitherPlayMc, I Am Sorry for Calling you an Abuser. You do make a Great Moderator, you Never Abuse and You put in alot of Effort into Helping EternalCraft, and Congrats for making it that High in the Moderator Rankings. I Hope you stay a Mod on EternalCraft As long as you Can!

2. MaxminoS
    MaxminoS, I Am Sorry for Cursing You, I am Really Sorry and i Sincerely Apologize for Saying all of the Stuff. You’re my Favorite Moderator/Admin. I hope you never Leave EternalCraft, Good Luck with Your Goals!

3. BeastADragon
    BeastADragon, Sorry for calling you a Noob, and Always Being “Bossy” On You. Again, I was a Bad Person. I Hope you Forgive me BeastADragon. Good Luck on being a Moderator, I Hope you Get Promoted!

4. AnderZENZ
    AnderZENZ, I Am Sorry for Disrespecting you in Factions. I Always Kept “Over-Reacting” whenever i Killed you. You know me when im being a Jerk. I’m Really Sorry and i Apologize for whatever i have Called you. I wish you Good luck with Everything!

I’m really sorry for not listing the names who I desrespected as it had been more than 5 Months since I’ve been banned. I Just Really missed EternalCraft and All of It’s Members. I Apologize for my rude Retorts in our Disagreement, I Hope you understand that.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    – Your Old EC Member, Mubar_ak47! ^_^

#106183 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Apologies accepted

It’s been a long time since I’ve met you in-game..
    You were one of the people who helped me reached a goal that I have wanted to reach and I thank you for helping me reach that goal :)

-Beast(BeastADragon)
    PS : I miss you

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Beast.
    #106185 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

You’re Welcome BeastADragon. I hope you Know that, i’ll always be on your Side. 😀

#106190 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Ai mes yu su mach.

K tenx bye ;D

#106199 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It is un-real on how many things you have said and done to the server and yet you sit here and want me / us to forgive you. Also you forgot about Tavon1924

#106206 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I get that you’re apologizing now, but I have a question. Is your apology really sincere? Are you just doing this to get rid of grudges? Make sure that your apology isn’t just a bunch of words on a computer, and that it really means to you, AND them. This would really prove that you’ve changed, and you want to get rid of your past mistakes.

#106217 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Apology accepted, but em, you didn’t do that much to me xD

#106218 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

I Said, i’m sorry also for the names i haven’t Mentioned.. and Rogue art i Do Mean them.. You can ask BeastADragon we discussed it in Skype.

#106254 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Hmm lel

#106255 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

I want to say something but I don’t want to start an argument

#106283 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Lol Siverbullet, This is one of the reasons why Forums was made, isn’t it To Argue? (not fighting or Something).. I Know i’ve Been Mean to you Too 😀 But for the 3rd time, I’m sorry for also all the names i didnt mention

#106286 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

The only thing I can’t just get off of me is that. You try to hack the server. Or said you was going too.

#106287 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Tav, I Said It’s Over i won’t do it I promise! xD If I am Banned, then it’s fate.. and i Don’t have to Cheat it.

#106328 Score: 0

zayed7
    Participant

.-. no comment

#106329 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Lol, Then Don’t spam the Forums! xD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!