Anti Spam Plugin

Home Forums Survival General discussion Anti Spam Plugin

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Mongus 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Xavier3479
    Participant

I know prospam was installed to prevent spammers but its just getting annoying now. You cant say the same thing more then once and its just stupid. It should either be configured to allow the use of repeating the same word more then once or just plain removed.

#42744 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I do agree with xavier that it should be reconfigured. It’s getting real annoying.

#42749 Score: 0

JungleNoob53
    Participant

meetoo

#42754 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Born is aware of this and he is tightening the antispam.

#42764 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Born added this to appeal to the people in the peak US times on their spam complaints. Since no mods play during those times, he added this spam filter as a substitute for no mods.

#42767 Score: 0

‎牧野 つくし
    Participant

Ikr Xav, it can be such a hassle when you type a wrong message in Global Chat when you meant it in town/nation chat and you can’t type that particular message anymore..

#42773 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

I really hate the antispam plugin.But when there are not mods around on the server people think they can do what they want to thats why Born puts these plugins so there can be imaginary 24/7 Mods lol

#42774 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Imaginary 24/7 mods that can only prevent spam 😛

#42775 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Plugin added, repeating the same message causes it to be ignored.

#42792 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

You know you could just rephrase it but personally i think its really annoying.

#42796 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Spamming is happening lately in the server. I say we should ask born to kick players spamming more then 3 times saying the same things at once

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!