Anti Hacks Plugin

Home Forums Factions Feedback / Updates Anti Hacks Plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

iStyle
    Participant

So I have seen lot’s of players disobeying the rules in /factions and has been hacking badly… I suggest that the staff will find a nice anti-hack plugin so that the players cannot disobey the rules… Especially the anti fly hacks plugin because I have seen lots and lots of players flying 50-80 blocks above the sky… Recent one was banned my siverbullet for flying way up into the sky… I hope that this will be dealt with and that you can help make /factions a better server :)

GoodNight

#129190 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

All EC servers already have an anti hack plugin. It was working very well and in fact, up until now it is still blocking old hacked clients. But by time beings, hack creators will keep improving their hacks until they find a way to bypass the anti hack. The anti hack plugin will obviously keep being improved as well, but as you can see.. there will be times where the moderators should work harder, it is when the upgraded anti hack is still being developed, which is now. So ye.. For now just report as much as you can to help the server, and if you find a good anti hack, then make a suggestion :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!