Another server :3

Home Forums Global Feedbacks / Suggestions Another server :3

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Guayaquil
    Participant

Hi Eternal Friends! 😀

I was thinking about a new server (or maybe an expansion for minigames), where we can play “maps” (like Skysurvival, The Hescapist, etc…) with our friends, the maps should be like the skyblock, i mean, that nobody can join to YOUR map (well, they can’t if you don’t want to), and with challenges for each map… Also the maps should be separated into categories (like “Survival maps” (like SkySurvival), “Adventure maps” (like The escapist), and “Minigames maps” (like Diversity 1 & 2).
    We may make another space in the forum for asking for more maps…

What do you say? Do you like the idea? Is it even possible?

I really like your feedbacks (even if they are negatives) because reading them, I can know you better… And learn about what you think…

Yonde kurete arigatô.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Guayaquil.
    #115263 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

It’d be better to just add these to the current minigames server. I don’t think Born wants to open any server branches right now. If you have ideas for games, maybe you can suggest them to the minigames mods :)

#115264 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Wow Ander… That quickness…
    Thanks for your feedback but, Are you saying that I have to do another topic? T.T
    I am kinda lazy…
    At last can I copy-paste the topic?

#115268 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

You can just reply on this topic with minigames suggestions. They wont be applied for now, the server crash issue has a greater priority. If the games are good, they will be implemented after fixing the frequent crashes.

Minigames Moderator
    ChillzKillz99

#115269 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Oh right. Can I help you somehow to fix minigames? it crashes a few often… I would be glad to help you :3

#115270 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I think the HeadMods can fix it, I’m sure they’re glad you offered though 😀

#115272 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Understood :)
    So…
    What do I do?

#115283 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Idk ;D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!