Another Fly hacker D:

Home Forums Minigames Reports Another Fly hacker D:

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Beast 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

It is “ivanjr666”

#98972 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Wow i am like tavon with all these reports. XD

PS: Tavon if u see this do not take this personnally. :)

#98973 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The number of hackers in the new minigames is ridiculous.. And the admin (not naming names) who was online yesterday didn’t ban obvious hackers..

#98975 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Yea i have been reporting since i got on

#98980 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hahaha it’s okay dude keep doing what your doing nice work! With the reports lately. 😉
    And maybe you can be as good as i’m am in reporting players. 😮

#98982 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Hey everyone,

The number of hackers is extremely high due to the fact that we do not yet have our anti hack plugin installed. Omega says he will do this ASAP (definitely sometime this week), but it will take time. Until then, keep up the reports. They’re very helpful.

Beijimon

#99016 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

#oegaboy
    Good jobs on the reports,Keep it on.

#Anderzenz
    The Admins of Minigames are very busy these days trying to bring back MG from dead.They are working so hard and mostly concentrating to finish MG so i’m pretty sure that they will obviously take some time to ban those hackers.But there are other useful mods like Yaseen20 and Dicedead who will obviously ban the hackers even a bit late.

#Beijimon

Hello Beijimon,
    Yes you are right,the number of hackers are very high in MG and anti hack plugin is necessary.Hope it is installed ASAP as you said. I don’t know what good the hackers get when they put on hacks..

#99024 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

AnderZenz, If you message them saying in caps or telling them to do their job I doubt they will comply. Yesterday I thought someone was hacking and asked a mod nicely to following he did it because I asked him nicely and not accuse him of not doing his job..

#99039 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Kewl report :3

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Beast. Reason: :3
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!