All Mods Of Creative And Survival Server READ THIS !

Home Forums Survival General discussion All Mods Of Creative And Survival Server READ THIS !

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  borncorp 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hey ! i’m here to report a major promblem ! First After the new lobby thing with the 2 servers and things just got bad Ok First Creative Server : Someone got a controls of all of the commands that is TheOneLostTom  and the old spawn for cr server is now change ! And someone told that MegaGodTrol Got OP and grief and clear the Old Spawn and Give OP To TheOneLostTom and Tom Banned Him and Tom try to fix it ! he make a temporary spawn ! and someone told me a command that you can promote yourself to be a mod that is /manpromote Name Rank ! I Did Ask for OP and i got OP From MineGamer124 and i try to use the command but i didnt work it works for the one who can access all the commands ! idk what to say again

Second Is For Survival Server ! Hablaman1 Try to Mute MineGamer214 cause saying the fix the cr server all the time and he said to me he cant mute or ban ! Dont know what to say !

#19255 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Massive screw up when we added the lobby. Need both servers to be closed however head mods for survival are typically offline

#19256 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hablaman1 close down the cr server for safety

#19258 Score: 0

kusher321
    Participant

Here’s an idea: Why not remove the new thing you’ve added and leave the creative and survival server back to the way it was before. I hardly go on survival. I’m always at creative.

-kusher321

#19259 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

they want to but theres legitly not HeadMods or Born Online

#19260 Score: 0

kusher321
    Participant

Oh great. We need more advance mods online. Seriously!

-kusher321

#19261 Score: 0

TheOneTom
    Participant

I tried to stop the people giving themselves op by deopping everyone but the command wouldnt work or people couild do /op to op themselves, also i used my plot as spawn because the spawn got Blew up and then someone cleared the spawn entirley

Btw, I didnt have op before megagodtrol did, i was given it by minegamer, when i found out what megatrol did i decided to stop people wrecking stuff by deopping them all and temporally taking place as server owner, the command was /manpromote TheOneLostTom ServerOwner, i dont know how anyone got op in the first place, but minegamer had op when i came o i think

#19262 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

ok

#19264 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. I had to restore a previous backup.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘All Mods Of Creative And Survival Server READ THIS !’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!