Alipvp's mod application

Home Forums Survival General discussion Alipvp's mod application

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Ali 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

In-game names used :Alipvp , McPacMan (old)
    Experience: I have been playing minecraft for more than six months by now. I have tried more than 10 servers by now and this one is my favorite. I know 3 languages (Arabic,Urdu,English) I know many server commands and almost all crafting recipes. I have been playing on this server for more than 3 months now (I played as McPacMan for one month).
    How Often you are Online:I am online almost everyday for about 1-2 hours.
    Why you want to become mod: My reason of becoming a mod is not just to get respect. I want to help the other mods make other servers and I want to get rid of hackers, spammers and all the people who use illegal mods like x-ray etc. What server am I applying for?: Survival
    Even if this mod app isn’t accepted I will be happy 

#71111 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Topic should be moved to Mod Applications section.

#71122 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

I wont vote since i’m a inactive ig user but your reason for being a mod shouldn’t be to gain respect also knowing “many server commands” inst mod level you need to know all member and donor server commands.

#71123 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Alipvp,
    If your going to be a mod you should have gotten respect before applying. for example : if you have dozens of people who hate you, suddenly theyll show you respect? thats non-sense to me. to gain repect you must earn it and not by being a mod. to show the true colors of your personality. other than that . you could have added abit more reasons.

#71125 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Hmm why you post mod app in general discussion section ??

#71128 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

River do people really hate me? I mean what did I ever do to make them hate me?

#71130 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

I just handed in a example, Respect begins when you show them respect, not when you become a moderator

#71134 Score: 0

Xshark200
    Participant

Why is it so many people in the world take an example for real imean for real. Anyway
    MOVE YOUR MOD APP TO THE MOD APP SECTION.
    Nuff Said

#71136 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

So should i make a new topic at mod appeal section?

#71153 Score: 0
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #71164 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

All these private replies…

#71165 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Can u please answer my question? “Should I make a new topic on the forums at the mod appeal section”?

#71171 Score: 0

Just ask a Keymaster to move your topic. Btw Xshark, normal Participants can’t move topics.

#71190 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

My reason of becoming a mod is not just to get respect. I want to help the other mods make other servers and I want to get rid of hackers, spammers and all the people who use illegal mods like x-ray
    That is one really bad reason to be a moderator, gaining respect? Solely for that purpose? Getting rid of hackers, spammers and all people who use illegal mods like xray is overthinking your role as a trial moderator.

Most of all you have to be both book smart and attitude smart to become a moderator. I hate to break it to you but you do not seem to be attitude smart regarding on your behaviour and hubris sometimes on the server. If you want a shot then you will have to clean up your act.

If you want respect, then as riverrunner said you must earn it, and you don’t have to be a mod to get respect from people…

#71216 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Then I will wait 2 months again cuz ik that this mod app will be denied

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!