AgentLOLz_ Mod Application For Prison Server

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications AgentLOLz_ Mod Application For Prison Server

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Hey guys it’s AgentLOLz_ and here is my mod app. Hope you like it 😀

In-game names used: AgentLOLz_ , AgentLOL ( old account ).

Experience: I have played on several prison servers as well as I’m a Moderator in the Minigames server and the Creative server for half a year, so I have some experience of how moderating in EC is going on. Also, I tried some of the plugins of the server and I have been on EC ( on AgentLOL account ) for approximatively 1.5 years!

The Server you are applying for: I am applying for Prison server.

How often you are online: (GMT+2) I am online from 2 to 4 hours (sometimes I stay the hole day on EC :) ). Some people may not see me because of the variety of timezones.

Why you want to become mod: I want to become a Trial Moderator to improve the server ( with all my respect to Xavier , Skills ,Trollson and the rest of mod team ), to help it grow and assist the high ranked mods with my knowledge in the plugins used (mentionned above, experience part) … . On top of that, I want to make the server a better place where people can enjoy their stay and, if any issue happened, try to fix it or inform the person that is higher ranked than me if I cannot execute the command. I will make funny events to please the players but when it comes to serious stuff I will be very hardworking and try my best.
    For the hackers, since I’m a minigames moderator, I know perfectly how to catch them. 😛
    Unfortunately, in my timezone, sometimes, there isn’t any moderator online. People begin to swear, disrespect, use hacks or abuse glitches… I know I can report them as a member but my point is: people stop swearing when a staff comes. I will make them stop and punish them at the moment because I believe the authority of a moderator is higher then the member’s authority ( This is not in the meaning of getting power or respect … )

This was my mod app . Thank you for reading ! 😉 ( if you vote , please specify a reason for your choice )

#70357 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Vote up
    Works hard as an MG mod and is good at what he does. Experienced and a fun guy. Good luck!

#70358 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

vote up
    I didnt know him at all back then but he was really friendly and still is with an amazing personality

#70362 Score: 0

Well then, AgentUnderpants, I’d have to vote up.

1. Good experience dealing with issues and solving them
    2. Good experience with moderating in whole
    3. Regularly helping people and reporting offences and problems
    4. Awesome personality, always remains neutral when facing conflictS
    5. Has experience with Prison, as stated in the application
    6. Amazing moderator in Minigames and Creative
    7. Overall, helpful, friendly, positive, and pretty smart

God help you, I repeat, GOD HELP YOU IF YOU’RE NOT PROMOTED BY NEXT WEEK. BA2ABRAK WELLEEEE

#70376 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

^ Rich, you gonna bury Agent? #Nice 😛 (be2berak = I will bury you in arabic)

Going to add another up vote to the list.
    -Experienced in moderating and prison stuff and plugins (my ears are gone; he explained to me each single one on skype).
    -Helpful, from what I’ve seen in CR and the few times in Prison.
    -Remains way too neutral against personal insults (a robot cannot do better).
    -Has a real passion for the Prison server (60% of his time on MG and CR, 40% on Prison) and for all EC and MC.
    -Entertains good commercial and friendly relations with everyone in Prison (traduction = le he is no scammer and is friendly).

Thanks for reading. :)

~Doctor Dice (lawl) {DD}

#70377 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Thanks everyone ! That means alot :)
    For Richard : Men chouf chou bi sir 😛

#70381 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote up!

– All of the above!

#70382 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Vote up,

-Active
    -Responsible by his jobs on other servers
    -Friendly
    -Helpful
    -Experienced

#70383 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Vote Up
    -Active
    -Friendly
    -Helpful
    -Experienced
    -He has a Good Knowledge about the Plugins
    i want to see you Help More inGame :)

Good Luck my Friend

~EpinesssFilms
    #LongLiveEC
    EPIC IS OUTT!!!

#70393 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

FOUB UP TO AGENTFOUB
    Foub is NOT because i Foub him ifl (In Foub Life)
    Foubeason : Look up in the foub app the fouber votes foubed it
    3ayb Richard 3ayb xD
    English Fobuction : Not godd Richard, Not foub xD
    Foub Luck from Mr. Foub 😀

#70394 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

Man, page auto-refreshed so ….
    EDIT: Not good*
    Sorry for the foubam

#70418 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Vote up
    Why?: He has experience because he has go to a lot of prison servers, hes respectful, and friendly, also is very helpful, and i love his events (yn)
    😀

#70533 Score: 0

buttercrumble
    Participant

Vote up!

Every time I go online and he is o he is always greeting and offering people help. He has the experience and he always enforces the rules of the prison server.

#70616 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

BUMP 😛

#70623 Score: 0

MrNubz
    Participant

Vote Up
    Friendly guy, kind nice all those mushy mushy stuff
    Active in server and forums
    Always willing to help

Imma bury u with mah sand
    Goodluck !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘AgentLOLz_ Mod Application For Prison Server’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!