AGAIN !?!?

Home Forums Survival Videos AGAIN !?!?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

KurizuM
    Participant

#42083 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

HAHA SCREW U man u should knew a house in wilderness=crap for the future XD just join a town cause yeeaah theres something named “TOWNS” just ask in chat to join one and thats it XD
    Fraps is good huh?

#42089 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Dice please don’t be rude to people on the forums. Kuri, if your going to build a house you should most importantly NOT build it near the spawn it will most likely get deleted or a town will claim over it. Also if your really afraid of a town claiming over your house build it in the desert not a lot of towns like to claim in those areas.

P.S. I don’t think hes using fraps, its the best game recording software that there is now go look it up and you’ll see. I think people like pewdiepie and tobuscus use it

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  PirateBooty. Reason: The PS note!
    #42093 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Ok sorry… But he said hes using fraps in the vid 😛

#42117 Score: 0

KurizuM
    Participant

Yeah I’m Not Really Too Upset About It, I Was Just Sort Of Shocked To See My Chest Still In The Ground Lol.

Oh And Yes, I Am Using Fraps Just To Put That Out There. It’s Okay But I Might Go Back To Using Camtasia.

#42119 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Chill With The Caps Or Shift For Every Word.

#42170 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

😛

#42312 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

If the chests are still there a mod can help you get the stuff out. But please move to a town, I hate seeing this happening to you. :(

#44417 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

People say Fraps is the best recording software if you buy the full version.

#44418 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

It’s a very silly idea to build next to a spawn on a server, spawns are the most high-traffic areas, and also the ones most griefed, and spawn areas are often world edited by mods.

Best place to build wilderness houses is in deep oceans, far away from spawn, oceans are by far the least claimed biomes, can build a fairly nice pineapple under the sea. Spongebob Sqaurepants!

Use the dynamap when choosing a new location for wilderhouse or town:
    http://www.eternalcracked.com/index.php/174-2/
    (The red areas are claimed by towns, choose an area far from red)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  ADCKnight.
    #44420 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

In accordance to what ADCK had wrote about oceans, a lot of people usually don’t dig around there so there are a lot of materials floating around that no one will usually reach

In accordance with what Pirate said…actually sure FRAPS is good but you can use something cheap like Hypercam to capture something.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!