Advertisers and HG Glitcher to report.

Home Forums Survival General discussion Advertisers and HG Glitcher to report.

This topic contains 30 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Haampo 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Toblerone007
    Participant

Hello EC Community,

This is mainly for moderators but this can inform members also. I have recently been playing with no moderators online. About 15:00 (3:00PM) in my time zone (GMT +8:00), so obviously the most active moderators, it is in the middle of the night (I completely understand). I think that I should do the right thing and report the people who are causing harm to the server.

I have came across 2 advertisers, clearly shown in the screenshots I took.

IGN’s: Jakebcc123 and Smithey.

I have also seen a HG Glitcher, performing repeat HG Glitching and I have heard players complaining about this problem in a considerable sum. He also times it so there is no mods online to stop him. I think this needs to be stopped, so I played HG and caught him red-handed. His IGN was xXDoomSquidXx.

I think there was a platinum donor online but didn’t use /kick in any circumstance, there wasn’t much else I could do other than this.

Thankyou to everyone who reads and cares about conforming to the rules. It’s up to the moderating team to deal with this now, I’m sure you will take care of this appropriately.

URL: http://imgur.com/a/JIFoE

-Toblerone007

#13220 Score: 0

Toblerone007
    Participant

Also, these all happened over 2 days.

#13222 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Although i was not online at the time due to technical difficulties, toblerone is correct about doomsquid. he was warned by Zupers (i Think iT was He :D) for hg glitching multiple times and he has obviously not stopped. This Happened yesterday before i got mc problems

-Pigs

#13243 Score: 0

Toblerone007
    Participant

Good to hear I have witnesses also. Hope a moderator takes note of this soon.

#13247 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Toble Are you Using X-Ray? i see the numbers on the top left..lol but dont woory i dont care about it.

#13249 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

S_Killer99, I believe those are just his coordinates. If he was using xray, everything would be invisible except for some ores.

#13252 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Shivpatel the xray mod puts coordinates in the corner of the screen. toblerone if you do have xray i advise you remove it

#13255 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Toblerone007 That is the X-ray Mod… I advise that you remove it or consequences may be served by the Staff because I see alot of Mod reviews in my spare time and I’ve seen this modification…

#13256 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Oh, didn’t know. Sorry. I’ve only seen the x-ray texture pack being used, not the mod.

#13258 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

guys he have that mod for dedicated server the vanilla server and he told me that he don’t use it ……….. And rogue_art and the rest of the people, HOW DO U KNOW THAT IS X RAY????

COUGH COUGH COUGH U MUST HAVE USED IT BEFORE >>>>>>>>>>

HOW I KNOW, I DONLOAD RANDOM MODS FOR MINECRAFT MONTHLY ……. O.O

0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0

#13261 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

The x-ray mod is very much like that, He can use F3 + H instead of the Mod Very Simple. Give me the information about how you not know it is x-ray. How do you know Toblerone007 is telling the truth? Explain.

#13263 Score: 0

PigsWillFly69
    Blocked

Lol Wither

#13264 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Cause I trust Him……… LITTLE KID CALM DOWN idk wtf is F3 +H but all i know is that F3 is screenshot. From this i can conclude that you know more about this x ray mod than i do so far with the posts as edvidence…… It seems like you know what x ray is and the buttons to control it…….

#13265 Score: 0

Mainwolf
    Participant

f2 is screenshot, f3 shows x,y, and z coords

#13266 Score: 0

Haampo
    Participant

What anyone does outside of the server is no one else’s concern. The problem starts when someone comes onto the server with xray on. Do whatever you want when you’re not online, but when you’re on EC, you follow the rules. Plain and simple. It’s not a crime to know how xray mod works, it’s just a crime to use it on the server.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!