Advertiser Rank

Home Forums Global Feedbacks / Suggestions Advertiser Rank

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jerome43926 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Transparent
    Participant

So I have been watching and joining the other servers and I have noticed that most servers are empty , my suggestion is that we need Advertisers/EC Youtubers.. What is their job ?

Job:
    -Record and video the different kinds of servers
    -Make sure the video is interesting and add sounds effects or some music
    -Record atleast 2-3 Times A week or 5-6 Times a month( this depends on the player)
    Perks
    -/fly
    -/pbc
    -Any other Suggestions here

#131244 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Nice idea but the content will need to be really good coz u need a lot of views to persude people to go on.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  jwidja.
    #131246 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

The youtuber rank has been suggested tons of times.No information whether to add it or not yet

#131250 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

This suggestion been said tons of times now.

If we do something like that, only few people we try and get it, they go inactive, theyll go born, and etc.

#131253 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The Youtuber rank kinda has no point, since most people on EC call themselves “Youtubers” if they have 20 subscribers and 800 views, and those people will be begging for the rank nonstop. There really aren’t any good Youtubers on EC.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #131273 Score: 0

ayylmao
    Participant

exactly what Ander said, and a lot of the people that have deserved the rank have left EC lol

#131274 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

The thing about advertiser ranks is there just for show there’s no reason why a good YouTuber would need a advertiser rank if someone wants to make a video that’s great if they want a rank so they can make a video we may as well hire a professional or advertise the fact we have a advertiser rank that alone would get more people.

#131285 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

i can go advertise in servers if u want :3 jk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!