Advertise the Server?

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Advertise the Server?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mubar_ak47 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

So, I’ve been Thinking if EternalCraft Needs more People to play on and Things.. and I Thought i Could goto Other Servers and Advertise it.
    (I Don’t care if i get Banned in those servers :P) Anyways, I’ll Just need the Moderators/Admins Permissions. and I’ve been thinking to Broadcast this Sentence throughout Alot of Servers that i Know and have on my List.

Goto mc.eternalcraft.com, Factions, Kitpvp, Towny, and Prison! Fun and Awesomeness is waiting!

I Thought i would broadcast this, I Really do have alot more to Say but im sure it wont fit into the Chat pane. I Hope this is a good Idea 😀

Your Fellow EC Member, Mubar_ak47!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    #107069 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Instead of Advertising it in other servers, it will be more professional to advertise it in a more appropriate way, without breaking any server rules. For example, you can try to make the Server Review in sites like Planet Minecraft. You can find more examples here: http://eternalcraft.com/vote-for-the-server/
    :)

#107075 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Well, Forget my Idea about Advertising it in Another Servers.
    The Planet Minecraft one Is Good. But i have a better idea
    I have a youtube channel with idk 11 Subscribers and its growing more and more, I can Advertise EC. for example
    Vid name : My Top 5 Servers!
    Desc : IPs, and ofc EC is top 1 xD
    In fact, I do know alot of people in school who play Minecraft, i can just tell them about the server. and they tell it to their friends as it Grows.
    But before i Do that, I Will Still need the Moderators/Admins Permissions to Accomplish this.

Your Fellow EC member, Mubar_ak47!

#107120 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

As a former moderator I have no authority of telling you what to do, however I strongly advice you to not even think about that. That is exactly what we (or since I’m resigned, I should say they) were trying to stop ever since they put up the rules. If you played on any MC server before you know that advertised servers have a 0.5% chance of people joining it, rather it gives the servers a bad reputation and general hate from other servers. I really think you shouldn’t do that.

#107122 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Oreo omg.
    Well, Forget my Idea about Advertising it in Another Servers.
    The Planet Minecraft one Is Good. But i have a better idea
    I have a youtube channel with idk 11 Subscribers and its growing more and more, I can Advertise EC. for example
    I said ill use youtube to advertise, read the replies first -_-”

Your Fellow EC member, Mubar_ak47!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!