Adding more OP Tools to Faction?

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Adding more OP Tools to Faction?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

So I’m suggestion this.

Why not adding more OP Tools in factions? example like Efficiency 10,Fortune 10 maybe unbreaking 10 to tools.I know its OP BUT This is why you call it OVER POWER FACTIONS. Never say its too op..

This is migz suggestion = Can you guys reset the wild (Don’t reset factions..)

HeadMods may not agree but Let’s hear what Members have to say.Heres a strawpoll for votes

http://strawpoll.me/2926063

#83786 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Uh as far at I remember there was fortune 10 for 101250k if I’m sure. But wither removed before v4

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  Ali.
    #83791 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

ZeBlitzKiller the mods are working on it there will but things like fort10 and eff7 and etc comeing soon but they are not going to make faction that OP

and the mods will see if the faction world have to be biger or not yet the mods there will do this because we are having more ppl playing faction now and days.

#83811 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

*cough cough*
    Zeblitz is mod there
    *cough*

#83812 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

*cough cough*
    Still has a nasty cold
    *cough*
    It’s contagious
    *cough cough*

But yes tavon, ZeBlitzKiller is a mod on Factions. 😛
    This post would be more so to get the public involved in a decision for the future of the server (I think so, at least). 😛

#83813 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Also, I agree with this, I just voted for “No – I HATE THIS IDEA! SMASH MONITOR”, because it deserves a chance, too. xD

#83815 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

I agree and I dont agree, I like it because its useful for mining an area but when you mine orees you get like 10x more, but meh It be cool tho

#83822 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

This will be added eventually, not like fortune 10, but still have better enchantments

#83830 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

This post would be more so to get the public involved in a decision for the future of the server (I think so, at least). 😛

Yes,that is what I’ve plan for.

#83838 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I wouldn’t agree on reseting the wild. Since players becomes hobos and make bases without faction land.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!