Addiction to be removed as Mod

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Addiction to be removed as Mod

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  borncorp 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Worldguard is down, and spawn is able to be mined, I was jailed for mining 1 block out to see if it was worldguard being down or if it was a hack. Addiction ‘hired’ Tanshawn to kill me over and over at spawn, and allowed other players to place dirt where-ever they want at spawn. Addiction then jailed me and many others and made threats to the entire playerbase.

#1167 Score: 0

Laeresh
    Participant

Now let me fix this.
    WorldGuard is really down :Tick:
    You mined more than one block and didn’t place it back :Cross:
    Addiction really hired tanshawn to kill you guys so we get back the resources for the spawn :Tick:
    He didn’t allow players to place dirt wherever they want, it’s part of the WorldGuard malfunction :Cross:
    And jailed only you, lowlife griefers, and he didn’t threatened anyone except you guys :Cross:
    :Tick: 2 – 3 :Cross:
    a.k.a. You are a liar who wants to get safe from the banhammer for griefing.

Next time don’t complain and accept what you deserve.

Kthxbai-

-Lae

#1169 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

1: You mined more than one block and didn’t place it back
    *I’m under no obligation to place blocks back in unprotected areas. There is no rule against doing so.
    2: Addiction really hired tanshawn to kill you guys so we get back the resources for the spawn.
    *Tanshawn is not a member of the staff. Repeatedly killing people is against the rules. Tanshawn is also a member of Addictions town, favouritism.
    3: And jailed only you, lowlife griefers, and he didn’t threatened anyone except you guys :Cross:
    *He jailed me, Rubiks, OpenFire, Sam, Jan, and many others.
    **And now Tanshawn is fully armed and in jail killing us all over and over again.
    4: a.k.a. You are a liar who wants to get safe from the banhammer for griefing.
    *How am i a liar, i said i mined the block, i’m the one that brought worldguard being down to his attention. And I’m not getting banned, i’m being jailed.
    5: Kthxbai-
    *What are you? 5 years old? The correct way to finish a message is:

Thank you,
    Regards,
    ADCKnight.

• This reply was modified 12 years, 2 months ago by  ADCKnight.
    #1177 Score: 0

Laeresh
    Participant

1: You mined more than one block and didn’t place it back
    *I’m under no obligation to place blocks back in unprotected areas. There is no rule against doing so.
    ===It became unprotected because a glitch, therefore it could not be possible without that glitch, and using glitches to gain advantage/items IS illegal
    2: Addiction really hired tanshawn to kill you guys so we get back the resources for the spawn.
    *Tanshawn is not a member of the staff. Repeatedly killing people is against the rules. Tanshawn is also a member of Addictions town, favouritism.
    ===It’s true tanshawn’s not the member of the staff, tho repeatedly killing people is NOT against the rules, only in towns.The fact that Tanshawn is Addict’s resident is of secondary concern.
    3: And jailed only you, lowlife griefers, and he didn’t threatened anyone except you guys :Cross:
    *He jailed me, Rubiks, OpenFire, Sam, Jan, and many others.
    **And now Tanshawn is fully armed and in jail killing us all over and over again.
    ===He jailed those who actually griefed the spawn, i don’t think what’s so hard to understand on that, also Tanshawn and i was sent into jail to prevent you from killing each other on and on…It’s kinda annoying.
    4: a.k.a. You are a liar who wants to get safe from the banhammer for griefing.
    *How am i a liar, i said i mined the block, i’m the one that brought worldguard being down to his attention. And I’m not getting banned, i’m being jailed.
    ===The facts that you just try to tell us and hope we believe it, makes you a liar.And if it turns out you guys griefed that much i think that MAY result in a ban.
    5: Kthxbai-
    *What are you? 5 years old? The correct way to finish a message is:

Thank you,
    Regards,
    ADCKnight.
    ===Just to tell you, lame topic deserves lame finishing.I won’t waste my time writing essays on an unnecessary topic.

Just to repeat myself,
    Kthxbai-

-Lae

• This reply was modified 12 years, 2 months ago by  Laeresh.
    #1179 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

I honestly don’t understand why your defending him, he’s corrupt and abusing his power. Yes I can understand the troubles of moderating a video game, but that doesn’t excuse his behavior.

#1182 Score: 0

Addictionnn
    Participant

I had never punish people with no valid reason. I jailed accordingly to the evidence I found. Yes, I can only jail to prevent any more griefings since I can’t ban. I have gathered enough evidence to prove that I didn’t do anything wrong or so. Just accept your punishment when you do something wrong instead of denying the facts and pushing the blame to someone else. And Laeresh, thanks for speaking up for me.

#1184 Score: 0

Laeresh
    Participant

No problem Addict, I’m always on the side of the facts.

-Lae

#1185 Score: 0

Addictionnn
    Participant

And If anyone here thinks that I jail random people without evidence and abusing my powers as a mod, Born can feel free to demote me back to a normal player.

#1188 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Its not so much the issue of grieving that’s in question here, but the abuse of hiring someone form your own town to repeatedly kill people at spawn, that person doing all the killing got many items and XP all thanks to his friendship with a mod, and on top of that, then porting that person into the jail to kill the alleged grievers repeatedly.

It’s unjust and an abuse of power.

#1192 Score: 0

eduardo
    Participant

Ok lemme go in here too. First not repeatedly To have the items back. Second i was there and saw most of you grief and chased some down. HE picked tan because he’s his friend and trust that he will do a good job. And also why are you denying this?

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Eduardopy.

• This reply was modified 12 years, 2 months ago by  eduardo.
    #1194 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I think Addictionnn did a good job and was very smart to deal with the situation with the few resources he had. I am sorry if people got jailed, but Addictionnn was alone protecting the server and desperate situations called for desperate measures. This has been fixed and people will be unbanned shortly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Addiction to be removed as Mod’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!