AcohCiiJom's Mod Applications

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications AcohCiiJom's Mod Applications

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AcohCiiJom
    Participant

In Game Name Used : AcohCiiJom

Experience : I have been playing for quite a while now, and I thought maybe why not try and make a mod app for prison. I enjoyed prison and I’m very dedicated to it. I have also made a couple of friends namely Nico, Tako, and Darknightz :) I know all the rules, Commands and methods in Prison. I know how to spot a Hacker and a person who is using X-ray.

How often am I online : Most of the time I am Online. Depending on whether I am on Vacay or just taking a little break from MC. But mostly I am online for minimum 6 hours daily, and I live in the Phillipines so read this before you judge that I am not online that much. :3

Why do I want to become a Mod in Prison : I want to become a Mod in Prison because I do not just solely want to help because I know I can do that without even being a Mod, but I want to rinse and clean the EC community from Toxic players, and just completely rude and bitter players. I also have a good grammar and understanding so that whenever someone needs help and has bad English, I can easily understand and comprehend to their needs. I do not seek and expect any reward for this, I want to help and I also want to make the members of the EC Prison community happy by helping them and responding to their sole needs. :)

I hope you guys appreciate my Mod App and notice that this wasn’t written in Five Minutes. I put all my heart and effort to make this so that you guys may connect with what I am trying to Say.

Have a Nice day and Happy trying to avoid Death Pits in D :)

#67371 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote middle.

I don’t see you a whole lot on the server but, as you said, you do live in the Phillipines. This mod app is great and it’s nice that you mention getting rid of people who flame ETC. However, when you are online, I don’t see you help many people that much. So, try to improve on that.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Bender.
    #67376 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Vote Down

-Inactive in the Forums
    -” someone needs help and has bad English, I can easily understand and comprehend to their needs.”

The Forums actually stated that you have to be good in vocabulary because there might be people who needs help and has a really good English.
    -Most of the reasons are just basically copied from the forums, created by Chibichuba
    -If you want to “clean” the community, then you should’ve reported something

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #67959 Score: 0

RazorThunder
    Participant

Vote Down

– Reasons up and down, as mentioned.
    – Haven’t seen you before. I am in the Philippines, but I don’t see you.

I hope you improve your reasoning, abilities and character.

– {JAMM} Judging A Mod App

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  RazorThunder.
    #67965 Score: 0

RY4JisHere
    Participant

Vote Middle.

Same @Bender ‘s Reasons.

I hope you’ll be active in forums.
    Hope you help the new players.

#LongLiveEC
    #LovesEC

Good Luck,

RY4J

#77749 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Inactive. Denied.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘AcohCiiJom's Mod Applications’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!