Acc transfer

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Acc transfer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

I need an account transfer, ASAP
    I changed my name to igra2020 and i want my stuff from igra2002 acc since im premium and i CANT use cracked launchers
    Wither help your bruhh 😀

#110897 Score: 0

Anonymous

igra2002, can you quickly get your prize? or I start forfeiting it…

#110916 Score: 0

Anonymous

Nvm this is only for factions, prison’s the other topic

#110941 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Ok remember what I told you last time to use Cracked Launchers? And then you replied that long rage comment? True I didn’t know that

But Saved your premium .minecraft to somewhere else and download this cracked launcher http://www.mediafire.com/download/8n1s3vvb7ci3111/Shiginima+Launcher+SE+v2.000.exe and then Make new .minecraft and just use that launcher so you can Open up multiple minecraft at 1 time 😀 and After you’re done. Delete the cracked .minecraft and replace it with the premium .minecraft and enjoy!

Move your money and stuff manually and McMMO? Don’t worry I will tell the Admin+ to do it for you.

If you still didn’t figure it out how to do it it’s fine. I will inform this to a Admin+.

*Also, I recommend you to do my way so You can learn how to do it by yourself 😀

#110946 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Great News igra

Max has just informed me that Your McMMO points from igra2002 has been transfered to igra2020.

Now left is your stuff 😀

#110947 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

^

Please transfer the rest on your own, only your mcMMO points has been transferred.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Acc transfer’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!