About an admin who is totally abusing.

Home Forums Survival General discussion About an admin who is totally abusing.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

Hello guys …Ingame named CoachRef mostly and DisLikeKing….Lets talk about ImYoDaddy….This “Admin” muted me once today for promoting ban appeal …i accepted that cuz i did it the first time….He also did it again because i was just talking to him in general chat and he didn’t have anything to reply back because he was wrong and he just muted me for 2 days he muted me without reason …and i asked him in msg what did i say …He said ashame and promoting ban appeal…And i was talking normally to him without any harassment and bad words or anything bad…and player asked what happened and i told him that some admins here are banning and muting people without reason and they are making the people leave from the server…You can check the chat also what did i say and tell me if my mute reason is okay ….Of course…i would like to have screens on my mistake but as always….you will back up your admin and keep making the server losing people….ImYoDaddy well done bro keep making people leaving the server without reason …You are so friendly admin ( not at all )….So im waiting for a reply and for my muting reason in proofs …He cannot control his problems and he cannot clear his position …and he reaches the point to ban or punish people without reason ….Well done keep making that mod team and soon the server will have only some people with colored names and trust me they won’t be donors :)

#136723 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Not even going to bother reading. You will not get your mute or bans reversed. You have caused enough spam and headache for Daddy. You are not allowed to advertise your ban appeal, it ruins your chances of being unbanned. I don’t see why you can’t simply be patient. ImYoDaddy is not being abusive in any way, and he will not be penalized.If I hear another word from you and being muted/banned, you’re being permanently banned. Best stop before you’re gone.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #136724 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Idk if I should see this as someone getting put on blast or something to see as a joke, someone help me out here.

#136727 Score: -1

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

Well of course you are not gonna read it :) why you should do something to your friend? Of course your friend is always right …. :) congruts …Server will hit the top 3 mc servers if you keep going like this … of the bottom :/ im sorry for the old EC

#136728 Score: 1

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

Well no reason to keep trying…

#136729 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Alrightyyyy,
    lets start with facts not just opinions amirite?

[13:23:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Griefer CoachRef: https://www eternalcraft com/forums/topic/ban-app-3/
    [13:23:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Griefer CoachRef: i don’t see any lies
    [13:23:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Admin ImYoDaddy: ?
    [13:23:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Griefer CoachRef: https://www eternalcraft com/forums/topic/ban-app-3/
    [13:23:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Member Transparent of Skyrim: have so many cactus farm
    [13:24:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Griefer CoachRef: check his application
    [13:24:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Griefer CoachRef: https://www eternalcraft com/forums/topic/ban-app-3/

ight spams in the and promotes the ban appeal done.
    [13:20:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CoachRef -> me] you found it you are very clever
    [13:20:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CoachRef -> me] tell me the reason .. Miss communication ?
    [13:20:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 6 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
    [13:20:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CoachRef] im not gonna talking about this anymore
    [13:20:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Member Lawliet34_: asd
    [13:20:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Towny] [TownyChat] You are now talking in general
    [13:20:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Towny] Modes set:
    [13:20:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Towny] Modes set: town
    [13:20:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Towny] [TownyChat] You are now talking in town
    [13:20:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [TC] God Emperor ImYoDaddy: wanna help?
    [13:20:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [TC] ShadySwizzle Ipod: ye
    [13:20:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CoachRef -> me] ofc you won’t … Why u should? cuz u messed up? cant do your job properly?

[18:14:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Griefer CoachRef: server has 10 people per day and u already made go away 2 of them and soon 3
    [18:14:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Member ShadySwizzle Ipod: Man, I love to brag about her
    [18:14:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Griefer CoachRef: such a good mod
    [18:14:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Admin ImYoDaddy: ?
    [18:14:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Member CriptiKGamer10 Cacman: what happened coahy?
    [18:14:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Admin ImYoDaddy: I mean
    [18:14:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Admin ImYoDaddy: i dont mind people who ruin the server going away
    [18:14:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Eternalcraft] There are many secret shops around the map with great prices! Find them!
    [18:14:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Admin ImYoDaddy: infact thats good for the server

then talks about how I am ruining the server?
    and also causes a conflict in the chat.

i dont see what i did wrong honestly, and this was your second mute bud. That is why it is 2 days.
    Bring facts and then talk.

~ImYoDaddy/vishu101

#136730 Score: -3

JimKzZ1
    Participant
    -1 pt

😛 😛 where is it ? the rest of it

#136731 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Now this here just makes me get Popcorn and set it watch <3

Good old times when people called Staff Abusers, just good old damn times.

#136733 Score: 0

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Uhhh I don’t know why you have to make a forums post on this but hey freedom of speech.

I don’t think this supports your argument and looking at the logs all you have been doing was spamming and >harassing< Daddy. That goes against what you say and therefore there was nothing Daddy had done wrong.

If I’m wrong show me some proof :)

-Crippy

#136741 Score: 4

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“You have caused enough spam and headache for Daddy”

Ooh, Ander, didn’t know you felt that way about one of the admins. 😉

#136742 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Lol.

#136744 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

yeah buddy if you think vishu had abused you have to show proof… vishu doesnt have to show the proof you do… and the proof that i see you were spamming the link of your application like cmon dude you can’t do that you should know that… besides if you were online during a time of your ban you should be perma banned for bypass… your the one in the wrong bud

#136746 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

pls dont ban me admon

#136748 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Hello, DisLikeKing.
    You are accusing an admin of being “abussive” without any proof.
    Also, if he got to be an admin (not an easy thing) it is because it is trusted by the whole staff and the mayority of the server (excluding you), so if you are going to report somebody use prove that you are right, and if you were banned wait until you are unbanned.
    Because I trust YoDaddy’s as much as Rogue or Ander, and I don’t think he did such a thing without a reason.
    Greetings, GuilleGamer13 – GuardianMod

#136750 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Server will hit the top 3 mc servers if you keep going like this

Exactly. That’s why the staffs need to do their best enforcing the rules and get rid of rule breakers, especially those who spam the staffs to check his ban appeal instead of accepting their mistake and apologize, and those who accuse the staffs of abusing after being told not to promote their ban appeals. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!