Abandoned and Deserted Town

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Abandoned and Deserted Town

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  takoballball 10 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

vincent_genius50
    Participant

I live in the town Luxury Town and it has been deserted for a few months now. Since it is Summer I have been playing almost everyday or at least twice a week and I haven’t seen any of the town officials. I have only seen 2 players in my town since March, El_Reptar and Seto933. What I am asking for is: Can I be a town assisstant or mayor since the town officials are always offline?

Why? Because I need to fix things in the town, ex.: plots that have mobs continually destroying the plot and affecting other plots, plots that have unfinished structures(bad for the look of the town), unfinished segments of town, unfinished public town structures(public farms, landmarks, arenas).

Thanks you for replying and helping me. :)

#65261 Score: 0

vincent_genius50
    Participant

sorry El_Reptar is also an official but he was only in the game for a few minutes

#65275 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

I don’t know if we are able to vote on this, but I vote UP. He wants to help, and if no one else will, then this is the best case scenario. Maybe if an official becomes active in the town he can take control but for now I think vincent_genius50 should be either the assistant/comayor/mayor.

#65280 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

No need for votes. You aren’t even an assistant. since elreptar is online, he can give rank to anyone. So its not really dead.

#65281 Score: 0

Husky
    Participant

It’s not really dead cause’ town bank and i saw ElReptar online last 2 days i guess , try to tell ElReptar. :)

#65296 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think someone else wanted to be the mayor too? I believe that the mayor was recently online so they couldn’t become mayor.

#65339 Score: 0

vincent_genius50
    Participant

Is there a way to become an assisstant without contacting Echizen, the mayor, because he never goes online. I know Echizen went online last mAy1 but that was his first online in 3 months. How are we sure he will go online again.

#65340 Score: 0

vincent_genius50
    Participant

Plus, some people are trying to join the town, like yesterday may 4 my friend asked if he could join. But I am not an assisstant so I could not give him a plot. The days before May 1, 5 players were townless looking for a town. I could have given them a town but I was not an assisstant.

#65342 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

This is the burden of living in an inactive town. Tho the reason you can’t have mayor is cos you aren’t a towny official, the mayor didn’t request it, and the mayor isn’t banned. So as it is, if you want any hope at being assistant in a town, I advise joining a new town or making your own.

#65344 Score: 0

vincent_genius50
    Participant

I cannot leave the town the tow. Ihave 5 plots there 4 of them are farms 0, 1 of them is undeveloped. I cannot leave all that I own there.

#65346 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

You were banned recently because of bad attitude. I dont think the town members wants anyone with such attitude

#65386 Score: 0

vincent_genius50
    Participant

I am sorry about that tako. Please do not bring it up any more.

But question:
    1.) Can I still use my plots even though I am in another town?
    2.) Can I sell my plots to people in other towns?

#65387 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

If the mayor is coming online to keep his town active i don’t see a reason for you being a mayor or assistant of the town. Cause its his town and i bet he would have put a lot of hard work into it.

I suggest if you want to be a mayor or assistant start your own town or join another?

#65393 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

I think u might need an assistant to set as an embassy plot? Try /plot set embassy embassy on your plots to see if u are able to set em to embassy plots. If you are able to, then u can sell it to people that’s not in the same town as you

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!