A very good factions server

Home Forums Global General Discussion A very good factions server

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  oraivo 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

I finally found a server that feels like the old ec. Well not totally but most of it. It has OP Prison but its down. It has towny too. I used to play at it about 1-2 years ago. But i left cuz it was pay to win. But now it follows EULA and ranks are bought for ingame money!! Its pretty good overall. I am trying to rebuild the old FuryRivals faction in that server and damn it aint easy. It is a very good server overall with supply drops every hour and friendly people. The only downside is that its staff isnt very good. But hackers are very rare tho. Its a very good server and i would like you all to try it. Just mail me on that server if u need a fac. Also it doesnt have crackshot but its very good without it.

#135538 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

What is the Ip?

#135540 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Don’t you think it’d be wise to give the IP, or at least a name to the server if you’re going to talk about it?

#135543 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

LMAOOOOOO FORGOT THAT XDDDDD

Name: FadeCloud
    IP : fadecloud.com

STILL CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT THAT LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

#135563 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

I have found an amazing trick to be able to study. You can double your focus and memorization skills with it, and students in my school are reporting up to 40% increase in grades! But… I forgot the trick.

#135578 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

Add me to the faction ali

I was sky12(bonbon fac) in EC facs and I had regen walls got raided cus didnt know i needed full power. I was such a noob!

I also was planning on raiding Deleterious whole thing but realized it’s already raided by someone…
    I planned doing that 2 month before it happened and I planned out such an awesome customized 40 stacker just for dat base…

#135579 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

whats ur username…

#135580 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

Made a faction called EcRivals that has no base right now. IGN is JuicyGummybear.

#135582 Score: 0

ali ;D sup man

#135583 Score: 0

missed chu bruh ! same as chillz

#135590 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

How in da world do I delete replys

#135607 Score: 0

SnIpErIrO
    Participant

Hey green and ali! i missed u guys sooo much have u got skype or fb or anything ??

#135608 Score: 0

SnIpErIrO
    Participant

is the server cracked or ?

#135609 Score: 0

oraivo
    Participant
    1 pt

Whats the name of your faction ali i wanna join miss u dude!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!