A suggestion for creative

Home Forums Creative Feedback A suggestion for creative

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Miko004 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m noticing the general trend in creative is Spanish people, and earlier I noticed one fighting with xZero about whether the server was English or not, that’s how bad it’s getting, they’re literally taking over. (No offense to any Spaniards, I’m just proving a point here, I believe in every person being free no matter what) So I was wondering if we could add a something that lets you select your language upon arrival to the server, if there’s a way.

#96185 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I think someone made a topic about this for Sv a few months ago. But not sure.

We can’t tell them to do /lang they may not know what your saying so it’s no way in the world that they will even stop so it will be like this for a long time or forever. But the server is 80% full of Spanish people so I know wut you mean.

#96186 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I don’t think it’s needed. Yes theres alot of Spanish users in CR but I don’t feel any problem with it. I know this problem aswell, When this new guy joined the server then he asked if this server was an English server but then the other users says its a Spanish servers. Sometimes i don’t get it, The announcements,spawns,signs everything is in English but they kept saying its a spanish server..

#96188 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah well the problem in creative is that’s a couple hundred /memberL commands ._.

#96192 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I suggested a week ago (for MG, CR and FC mainly, and not on the forums) a solution for this; in short, players, when they join the first time, are directly redirected to the Lang chat, to get out of it, there’s a command written in a book or something.

It’s not discrimination, if it was only for me I wouldn’t do what I’ve just said above, but that way we bring more English-speaking players, and still have the flow of players from other nationalities (CR is turning good atm tho) :)
    #HumanResourcesBusinessManaging

~Drumming Dice {DD}

PS: Polar bears drinking Coke? ‘Murica has really taken over the planet.. 😛

#96197 Score: 0

Miko004
    Participant

aren’t there the /english and /noenglish commands after an announcement?
    also, there is a plugin that could help:
    http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/realtimechattranslation

#96199 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

We will be adding the /english and /noenglish channels soon.
    Also, @Miko004 that plugin you linked is buggy, it was tried in Factions and failed, so I’m refraining from adding that for now.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

#96360 Score: 0

Miko004
    Participant

Alright @deasertman but isn’t there another version that’s not buggy?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!