A report on my pervious sold item.

Home Forums Survival General discussion A report on my pervious sold item.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Zevguns 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Mongus
    Blocked

Hello, today I sold a peice of armour to ahmad…. for 78k. I told him 100k a peice and Full set 400k. Then he said he had 78k so I Gave him a used one. After that, he suddenly started saying everyone I scammed him. He said he is going to report me so I am gonna justify the report. Sorry my screen shot button is spoilt so I need t get a new one.

#46572 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

@borncorp @bongo @deasertman i disagree with this. It started when ahmad Said: Anyone sell Pro4 Unb3? Mongus: Me! Ahmad: Ok how much? Mongus: 80k Ahmad: Thats way too expensive! i only have 78k Mongus: Ok ill get it off 3k Ahmad: Ok deal!! Mongus: Tpa to me Ahmad Ahmad: Tptoggle. Mongus: *tpaccepts and gives armor* Ahmad: You only gave me one piece!!! Mongus: Sorry the whole set is 300k Ahmad: Ill give it back and give me back my money Mongus: Sorry No refunds Mizodaspy: Mongus Im reporting you…. Mongus Dont Lie Thats why i think mongus should have scammer tag and give ahmad refund.

#46573 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Hahaha pardon me, we were msging. He says he got screen shots of the msg so show it then. I can already tell lol . Why are you suddenly interfering.

#46574 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Hey hey hey woooh woooh wooh woooh Thats not the full story. Dont shorten the chat you idiot tryna make me look bad

#46575 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

PROOF

#46576 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Nope, wheres the full talk huh ? none, our private messages, none. Show me a real one be a men like you are.

#46577 Score: 0

GodProxy
    Participant

Mongus.Both of you have mistakes.First, to Mongus.Why did you even sell a piece for 78k? and its not even a set?.Are you nuts?.Second,to ahmad.You should always ask for the durability and if its a set.and Pro4 unb3 are only for 55k now.Thats the highest price I think.So thinkb4uact okay? Dont worry everything will be fine.
    Regards,
    GODPROXEEH

#46581 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Not enough proof i cant do anything with this…..

#46586 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

i think i remember this…i remember mizodaspy saying Mongus get ready for your second scammer tag..i think that’s what they are talking about when there were no Mods online

#46608 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Lol ofc more fighting… anymore proof?

#46637 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Sigh…
    Okay, here’s how to solve this prob.

If someone can prove Mongus said that she sold full armor for 78k or each piece for 78k, we can know who did the wrong thing.

If she said a piece, it’s Ahmad’s fault. Prob solved.

If she said full set, that means she’s cheating. And no refunds? Srsly, you can’t change your mind all of a sudd and say no refunds. This is cheating/scamming

If no one gotten proof or Mongus didn’t state whether it is full set or each (which is ridiculous, 300k for pro 4 armor?), let a guardian+ see who’s side they prefer or just get Mongus and Ahmad to return each other their things.

There problem solved, topic is dealt with by the almighty Zev.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!