A player back from 2013-early 2015 era

Home Forums Global Off topic A player back from 2013-early 2015 era

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TheHighOreo 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MikeShinoda15
    Participant

Hi Eternalcraft, it feels so weird referring to this server by that name because I got used to the old OG name “EternalCracked” back when I played. I just wanted to say im very happy that even if was closed for 2 years now that the community it created is still intact in Im very glad people actually stayed or checked out this every once in a while. I dont know how many of you will recognize me, People will know me by my old username “MikeShinoda15“, ah good old times. I remember I spent almost roughly 200+Hours on the server because the community is amazing and remember back when I got a Premium account, I still check on this server every once in a while. I can still remember most of the names of the players i played with throughout my ECJourney
    ill name a few:
    Xavier3479
    Zevguns
    MaxminoS
    TheHighOreo
    Aidan or i know him most as skills641
    Dicedead
    SquirtletriesMC
    deasertman
    MeetTheVoid
    fibijean
    GodProxy
    Megaseth
    Wither
    crazymonster
    and specially the LEGEND borncorp
    id like to thank you for creating one of the most successful cracked servers and definitely enjoyable than other servers,i know i forgot some other names but those are just the names that are ontop of my head when typing this. im sorry if i missed some of you dont worry once i see your name id most likely remember you. I wish i can turn back time to go back in that era. I stopped playing simply because i got burnt out of minecraft and discovered other games. What an amazing time i had on the server. I Think thats all and if youre reading this right now and if you recognize me, leave a reply.
    -Mike

#137744 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Oh hi there, I still had you on facebook for awile but you removed me lol. Ahh there’s nothing like the old EC times. Even though the end times were horibble, I don’t believe you were around for that.

#137745 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

dammit, everytime when someone post a list of the people they remembered I never see my name.. I keep staying in the shadows

btw hi.

#137748 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I remember you, I think you donated a couple of times. Thank you for dropping by and sharing. You made this awesome server possible.

#137762 Score: 0

Trevish
    Participant

MikeShinoda15! I remember you! But you might have forgotten me. My name was Trivesh/Still at that time. We lived in TedTheRipper’s town if i’m not wrong( London) something, with Kendji something

#137764 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Wonderful seeing you again. :) It’s the fact that everyone was friends with everyone else is what made this server something amazing. Everyone made friends and memories that they never forget. Good luck with everything ahead of you! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!