A New EC Part 2

Home Forums Global Minecraft A New EC Part 2

This topic contains 36 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  alex31298 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi all,

I come with good news. Me and a few mates have setup a server for people to play on. only downside is that its premium. If the server managers would like the server to be transfered over to our host. all items will be kept.

–TO SERVER MANAGERS–

if you would like your server moved over. Please let me know through skype. Skype – Alex312981

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  alex31298.
    #134241 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

We already talked this over on Skype, but you said I won’t be able to keep my file access, even though I’m a manager .-. So I’m deciding.

#134242 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

it’s called a fresh start for a reason ander, the current mods and managers were picked by born and if it was alex it would be his choice to pick new mods and managers

#134243 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Like i said in skype ander. I can recommend people for mod positions to work their way back up. I feel as if we bring what EC already has had for so long to a premium environment we will gain a lot of players

#134244 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

We already talked this over on Skype, but you said I won’t be able to keep my file access, even though I’m a manager .-. So I’m deciding.

It’s nice to know the alex31298 know’s those who are in-experienced managers. :)

#134246 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Rip me no prem ;-;

#134247 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Great idea Alex!
    Also I got a suggestion for you on Skype.

#134249 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

lol i played on this server because it was CRACKED and i know a lot more people also played on it because of the same reason. looks like ima have to leave MC after EC and become a pro on something else… maybe my education, or maybe not idgaf bout college jajaja

#134251 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts
    #134252 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

lol rip factions
    nice, aussie based server? maybe I’ll stop in and check it out sometime.

#134254 Score: 0

Breezayy
    Participant

so since im currently an admin of SR, if ander does give it to you, will i continue as an admin or will I start off as a member and/or trial mod?

#134255 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Alex Its truth, we are going to gain more players, but we gonna loose a lot too!.
    And most of this comunity is non-prem, thats why the server was called EternalCracked, to be allways a non-premium server. So your idea of calling it EC2 or stuff like that, wouldn’t be right if its prem server.

#134256 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

^^

Let’s say I wanted to come back to the Prison Mod Team. ( I was planning to do this anyway ) Could I get my Rank back, or would I’ve to apply again?

#134259 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

@Breezayy

I’d love everyone to keep their ranks but at this rate im looking at admin+ going to a mod rank where trust can be built

#134261 Score: 0

WTFBROOO
    Participant

Alex when will you have the server up?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!