A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Home Forums Global Off topic A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ArceusGamer 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

Holy Gaben, Is this server back? You may not remember me but I was a mod and played a lot… Can someone fill me in on what I need to know?

-Luffy

#136989 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

No one plays anymore

#136990 Score: 1

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

yeah the new server died fast, just spanish chat.. thats about it.

#136991 Score: 0

vegeta417885
    Participant

veteran here as well XD

#136992 Score: 0

vegeta417885
    Participant

what happened to the server?

#136993 Score: -1

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Nothing disastrous happened to the new server. The new IP is eternalcraft.anvil.pw and the new forums are mceternalcracked.com (still getting features optimized and aesthetics improved). I’d suggest you use on mceternalcracked.com because this website is no longer being moderated, meaning that anyone can post anything here, even nudity and gore.

We have the survival server up for right now, and once ClockSpeed is done with his exams, he will release the prison server.

Here are some features: The gameplay is based on old survival, so you should expect most of the same features. You can make towns, play in MobArena, and sell crops for money. The world is different because of old EC being in 1.7 and limitations in linking LWC and towns to the map. The donor ranks and the moderator ranks are the same as well. I’m going to be adding crackshot over time as well. For now we have two mob arena classes that use crackshot, but later on, you’ll see craftable crackshot items. You can look at the EC features lists or add me at live:altoraries (skype) if you want to know the specifics.

The server did see a dip in popularity since we released the server during christmas and a lot of players stopped playing due to school. However, our server is growing and we’re getting new players every day.

#136994 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Hi vegeta417885 and Luffy_D_Monkey

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Wither.
    #136995 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

No one plays anymore ( x3)
    Like they used to do….

#136998 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Hi luffy
    Hi wither

and yeah the new server is shit mainly because of corruption in the staff… sounds like somethin else doesn’t it 😮

btw clockspeed —> crazymicho

not clockspeed —> _FireShooter_ the one and only true clockspeed,

but the fake clockspeed is inexperienced and that prison server is going to be pure crap, especially if he decides to go with the map that he was going with when i was working with him xP

EDIT:
    the only person who will ever be able to revive this server to it’s full potential will be borncorp himself… and we all know that aint happening so yeah,

#137041 Score: 0

ArceusGamer
    Participant

yo harry tell me the ip

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!