A Message To BornCorp

Home Forums Global General Discussion A Message To BornCorp

This topic contains 30 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

@Xavier I would love the Old Prison map.

#135863 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

what are the coordinates to the old spawn? i wanna walk through memorie lane from when i used to be an active community member on this server

#135864 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi Xavier,

I would love to have the prison map, since I will bring back eternalcraft, as of right now, me and my team are preparing the dedicated servers, and releams.

You can contact me on skype @Crazymicho107 or on twitter @DummySalty.

Much Appreciated

#135865 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Borncorp I think siver = keemstar confirmed, may wanna sue em 😉

#135867 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Hand over born’s info.

Let’s all send some pizza deliveries over to born’s house. (select pay by cash method :P)

#135868 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Knock Knock.

JK JK

#135869 Score: 0

sooo . is it up ? i mean , youre preparing it ?

and hi all :) , long time since last time i saw this website

#135874 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

As of right now, the Server isn’t up yet. Hopefully some time this week or next week. We’re mainly done with Faction, just a few more things to add up, Prison is in the making.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  2Federal.
    #135913 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey Everybody,

As of now, we have our own dedicated servers up online, we currently have Factions up, Now we are working to get back eternalcraft servers like Prison, Survival or Minigames…

We don’t have any map of prison, so this will lead us into Survival or minigames, preferably survival, we have maps and plugins of both, but our server is not ready to handle minigames releam…

“We can’t just put the survival map and open the server, we have to plan a way for the server to work as survival”

Ip of our server had been changed because we bought new dedicated servers [Play.indestructmc.net or Play.indestructmc.com won’t work as of now]

We are giving it our best

Thank you

#135915 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Lol I don’t know what you think you’re doing buddy, but you’re not gonna have a fun time if you put the Survival map for free-for-all to collect resources and claim farms.

#135916 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’ve told you, many and many times before that no one has the Prison Map. Now you’re sitting here without any idea on what to do for Prison at all.

I told you this too that I could’ve re did Prison, even in a Better way. ( Map Wise )

#135929 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

oh i have the prison map 😉 and i’ve already started revamping it in a whole better way as of result of my own project that nobody wanted to help out with, whateves, still not giving it up lol

#135930 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

No need @Jmillz We’ve the Map itself, if you’re already revamping it, then we surly won’t need it. Thanks to Xav, we’ve the map. Anyways hope your project goes as planned! Have a nice day! :)

#135931 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

No it’s okay Tavon.. We have the eldest map Tavon.

Sure Jmillz, sounds great 😀

#135935 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

What I find funny is Crazy wasn’t even around for the old prison OR survival maps.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!