A Little Bit About Me

Home Forums Global Introductions A Little Bit About Me

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  takoballball 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey there! I’m TheHighOreo, an old Survival mod. I used to play on EC until August or September 2015 if I remember correctly.
    So I started back at 2013, at that time I was new to Minecraft and recently found out that you can play Multiplayer without a premium account. So I tried a few servers I saw on websites until I stumbled on this one. Back then, it was called EternalCracked. I joined with the username “abdo.” If you’re wondering where that came from, that’s my IRL nickname. I spent one week at Creative because I was too afraid to play on Survival due to my lack of experience with MC, but then I maned up. So I joined as a silent starter (or noob ;p) and joined this one town. I was pretty nice there, and for some reason I quickly got famous there even though I was a complete noob. So I meet this friend, we decided to share our plots (yay friendship <3). So later on this guy gives up and starts his own town, I join in as Co-Mayor. Later this town grows larger and larger and eventually we become one of the biggest. So at that time, I was known by a lot of the members of Survival as abdo the Co-Mayor of Crimson_Guardians (wow I’m full of myself ): ). So this went on until about 6 months, at that time Survival just opened their mod apps. I only watched the other members applying, but I kinda avoided it, until a few older members and trial mods kept encouraging me saying I’d do good as a mod. I gave in at that point and applied. One month later I was accepted and recruited by deasertman, he was a Guardian mod at that time. 3 months later I get promoted by Bongo (deasertman quit half way through) and I get my Expert mod rank. At that time my father agreed I buy minecraft, and from that point I was known to most EC players as TheHighOreo the Survival Expert mod (Again, full of myself :'( ). I was most known during that time. I made a lot of friends and people knew me while also making a lot of haters (dey gun h8). I stayed as an Expert mod for 9 months, which, as far as I know, still makes me the longest Expert mod in EC (FieryAnubis was a bit close to me, but I stayed for longer). At that time a number of mods volunteered to be global Headmods, of these two were ClockSpeed and Trollson. At that time I was doing my best to provide more suggestions to mods and report bugs and so on. According to them that was a really helpful thing which got me promoted to Guardian. I stayed as a Guardian for 3 months, at that time my 8th grade finals were getting closer and I was losing interest in EC, also the mod team was having a lot of trouble and I gave up trying to cooperate with teams of other server branches. I stayed off of EC for a good 2 to 3 months. When I came back I had more interest in Prison. I had a ton of items and money in Survival and I was basically a millionaire, so I had nothing else to do which bore me out. Being an old player and an ex-mod I took a good start in Prison as a lot of people helped me out (Thanks guys you’re the best <3 :P). Nothing much happened by then, I kept ranking until about July 2015 when they launched a Miner King challenge. That helped me jump 6 prestige ranks, which made me pretty OP. I didn’t quit, but, again, got really bored out of Prison. It wasn’t until about last month that Prison suffered a severe bug that cleared everything I had in Prison. At that point, I just pulled the plug and completely backed off EC because I lost interest in everything that I liked.
    So yeah that’s as much as I can say about myself. Sorry I wrote that much I got carried away haha. I still like to keep in touch with EC… sometimes. Let me know in your replies if you want to know anything else, or ask me anything. Also for anyone who wants to be my friend I still hang out on my Skype: abdo7649. Thanks for reading guys!

#132725 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  megaseth.
    #132728 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null

#132734 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

liek dis if yu cri eberitiem
    10/10 igrottentomatoes
    1/10 would read again ( didn’t read in the first place)

#132739 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Hi

#132750 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Oreo and I have these Skype conversations. Because of that, he is the “Shiney Brand New Oreo”

Sorry if I embarrassed you, abdo c:

#132751 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

wew there is no sliems and aeroplanes Sad story :c

#132758 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

But there’s oreo cookies.

Mini oreo cookies in a cup cost like USD1.50…

#132773 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

@GLG u sok </3
    @Ender Hello! 😀
    @vishu You’re the great dood who halped me in Prison doe D:
    @Dragon GIMMEH

#132774 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked
    #132775 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Dunt 4gut me ;(
    Will you come back sometime? I’ve been being inactive these few days :/ and that might lead me to not seeing when you were on..
    EDIT: PS I read everything you wrote <3

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Yaseen20.
    #132778 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

I dun see me >:(

#132782 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

I dont eat Oreo while you like ores

[Or I have a Chocolate allergie ♡]

#132789 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Oreo is available in
    – original (vanilla)
    – chocolate
    – peanut butter + chocolate
    – strawberry
    – blueberry ice cream
    – orange ice cream
    – coconut

#132802 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

@Triv eye hats u
    @Yassen I’ll never do that dude. <3 I’m not sure about coming back, when I lost my chests I gave out everything and all my money so I’d start from point zero if I ever come back. And if you know me I’m super lazy and I’d give up in what, a day? Haha
    @takobull lol k idc ;D
    @LeMhnd I think I have that too lol.
    @DragonManufacturer Dude what. The only ones I heard of are vanilla chocolate golden and one that’s made of vanilla covered in chocolate. Where’d all of that come from?! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!