A forum for Spanish users

Home Forums Survival General discussion A forum for Spanish users

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  RazorThunder 10 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

RazorThunder
    Participant

As you might know, I am in pity of the Spanish users here because they cannot be understood. Since most of the people in EC speak English,the second major language that we must care about is Spanish. There must be a separate site for Spanish users so that we don’t get cluttered. I hope you understand what I’m really saying. If there’s [Lang] chat in the server, there must be one here.

Spanish versions of warps are being built. Thanks!

#66255 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

I dont see a point in that tho, because basically there are many english spanish speaking people on the forums and they help translate and communicate to the member and theres google translate,too which is not accurate but it sets the point mostly so I find this not nesscessary

#66256 Score: 0

RazorThunder
    Participant

Yes, @grassfey, I understand you. I just want to be clear that Spanish people must be given the freedom to speak here directly from their mouths – not with any translator. Most do not speak English (Those people from CR) and I just want them to be happy that there is a special place for them.

#66257 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Sorry, I think there is no point of this, like Grass said. Because our server is actually English, not being racist, but it started with English, but Spanish people came. So just consider traveling to other countries. If you go to America, you wouldn’t ask people questions with Spanish, would you?

#66258 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I could do it, but I dont think they will embrace it, also we would need mods who understand spanish to moderate the forums.

#66271 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

#googletranslateFTW

#66275 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#66334 Score: 0

RazorThunder
    Participant

@anubis666, @furmok123: That site is not that accurate. I just wanted Spanish users to have a forum, and that they may participate happily. I’m just trying to be friendly with the Spanish users.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!